1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who wants to go into detail of why Rudy T can't coach?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets711, Dec 2, 2002.

1. Rockets711

Rockets711 Member

I know some of you know basketball better then me but it does seem like Rudy don't know how to run this team.
    Things I feel he does wrong:
    1.plays Moochie in the 4th and gives him to much time knowing anyone Moochie guards has a field day on the court shooting all over him,he dribbles to much and turns the ball over.
    2.plays Kenny to much instead of Mo Taylor who could prolly give us more offense if given more time to get in a flow.
    3.Doesn't run the offense through Yao enuff.

What else yall maybe yall can give more examples?

2. gotoloveit2

gotoloveit2 Contributing Member

I got a much shorter list for you. He suks.

3. goophers

goophers Member

Run some low post offense (any kind) to draw more fouls. We could've had their big guys in some trouble if we kept pushing it. Unfortunately, we shot long range jumpshots for the second half. WHY??