1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who is working out at Westside?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Dubious, Jun 27, 2002.

1. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

I started out wondering if Hakeem had come back to town for the off season. The building he leased for the Olajuwon Companies on Beltway 8 near the gym has a for lease sign on it so I guess the proximity is no longer important to him.

Then I thought it would be cool if our insiders who have access to Westside keep us informed throughout the summer on who is working out there and who is showing up in the pick-ups.

Pictures are not required!

GP

2. Old School

Old School Member

My insiders tell me some of the guys working out at Westside include: Othella Harrington, Shandon Anderson, Mark Bryant, Moochie, Mo T, Cuttino, Langhi, Cassell...no Hakeem.

os

3. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

Langhi's working out? Why? I don't think the Rockets even have room for him on the IR.

No Rockets
    No Rudy
    No NBA career for Langhi

4. tozai

tozai Member

Tierre & TMo are as well

5. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

that's cool we got some old school playas coming back to work out! way cool...

6. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

Hopefully Nachbar can get in the mix and start playing with some of his future teammates.

7. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

All these guys that were once Rockets remain Houstonians. Why, then, in the world can we not grad a top free agent at the top of his game rather than at the curtain of their careers a la Barkley and Pippen?