1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who is this James Harden hater?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Swapshop, Apr 2, 2019.

1. tochiee22

tochiee22 Contributing Member

Saw the video. Both Jackson and barnes have James as their mvp.. why y’all salty?

2. Vivi

Vivi Member

Clutch post = /thread

That clown was sucking LeDone's dick just a couple of months ago and talking **** about Harden, now what? Embarassing.

3. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

Yea I couldn’t watch that video. I watched like the first 2 minutes and then i had to stop.

All of those were just hating on Harden but the other guys not ex player always are the biggest Harden Hater and always excuses Lebron, especially the short dude.

Also Stephen Jackson is the biggest Lebron fan. He always makes excuses for him and always defends him over everything. And Matt Barnes just doesn’t know anything.

4. Rock Block

Rock Block Sorta here sometimes
    Supporting Member

5. Juxtaposed Jolt

Mmm, can't wait!

6. Rockets4Life13

Stephen Jackson is one Guy i can't stand on any show. All he ever says is that "playing hard" is all that matters and that he would never let a man disrespect him. He's like a broken record tbh.

Suffer without Ariza? Man i loved Ariza but some of Media's claims are so utterly ridiculous. Since Ariza has left he has been talked about like he's some MVP Caliber guy. Nonsense.

DreamShook likes this.
  7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

If it's Captain Jack you know he played for long time rivals GSW and Spurs his entire career.

DreamShook likes this.
  8. BigDog63

BigDog63 Member

Which would be a worthy topic for discussion from those talking heads (why does everybody hate Houston?)...but not holding my breath waiting for it to happen: although I do think they've done it before quite a while ago.

9. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

True. One thing I have learned when surfing CF is that the only thread that is worthy are the threads they deem so. I just ignore people now.

DreamShook likes this.
  10. Magicsaint

Magicsaint Member

Most of these guys do not even watch Rockets games I think and base their stupid opinions on highlights and box scores. Ariza was ineffective against GSW in the playoffs where Durant put up 30 ppg and Thompson 20 ppg. Since Ariza's departure, Rockets have added House, Rivers, Shumpert and Faried who can fairly replace Ariza (overall defensively). The defense has improved gradually but significantly since the start of the season. I do not understand why such "analysts" put so much weight on Ariza and Mbha (who barely played with the Rockets last season nor played this season) to put Rockets down.

11. underrated015

underrated015 Member

Mcyntire is just mad he can’t slurp on Lebron s thang . He was the biggest Lebron fan . Wish they would send him to cover a game down here. Boy will get heckled like none other

12. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Clutch keeping it realz!! :eek: