1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who is the only player whom averages OVER 3.7 or more TOs but LESS than 5.8 assists per game?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by hikanoo49, Mar 1, 2013.

?

Pick your choice

1. Lebron James

8 vote(s)
    2.5%
  2. Russell Westbrook

35 vote(s)
    10.9%
  3. Jeremy Lin

77 vote(s)
    23.9%
  4. Derek Fisher

12 vote(s)
    3.7%
  5. Moochie Norris

27 vote(s)
    8.4%
  6. James Harden

151 vote(s)
    46.9%
  7. Chris Paul

1 vote(s)
    0.3%
  8. Deron Williams

9 vote(s)
    2.8%
  9. Rajon Rondo

2 vote(s)
    0.6%
  1. hikanoo49

hikanoo49 Member

Hi Durvasa

When did I "attack a player" or specifically James Harden in this thread?

You and I both have been on this forum for a long time and I enjoyed reading many of your comments but I think you are making baseless claims. Please read through my posts on this thread and give me one instance where I attacked Harden and I will stop posting.

I merely listed stats/data in terms of a trivia question and people can form whatever opinions they want

Rocket Fans are getting way to sensitive these days...

2. DaFranchise03

DaFranchise03 Member

I KNOW!

Every superstar has had a season where they averaged a lot of TOs. Its a learning curve. Harden has never had to deal with all this attention before. He will find a way to improve.

3. morpheus133

morpheus133 Member

So you are saying Durant handles the ball more than Harden, and had the same sort of assist to turn over ratio levels last year, but it's Harden's fault that Lin isn't putting up Westbrook like numbers?

4. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

No. 

5. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Today you learned all NBA stars all have the same playing style and therefore should all play the same way as Durant does.

6. rocketblood713

looks like its Lin from the votes

7. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

You didn't explicitly call out Harden, true. And I didn't explicitly call you out as attacking Harden either. Sorry that's what you read into my comment.

8. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

Tell us more about how Harden isn't a legitimate #1 option.

1 person likes this.
  9. dharocks

10. hikanoo49

hikanoo49 Member

no prob

rockets fans need to be bit more united I think. I go on other teams forums from time to time and I have not seen such a divided bunch yet like us.

go Rockets!

11. luckytxn

luckytxn Member

Get a great PG finally and Harden will take us to the finals.

12. dharocks

Considering that you have a habit of starting threads that pimp Lin and take shots at Harden, you're part of the problem.

13. SC1211

SC1211 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Weak sauce. You started this thread with clear implications and intentions. Reach down, find your balls and stop trying to back pedal. You created a really stupid thread. Own it.

14. hikanoo49

hikanoo49 Member

I started POLL with a TRIVIA question based on FACTS

If you don't like the Poll, then simply don't vote or reply. Nothing in my post had any opinions of mine whatsoever so there is nothing to back pedal from. Perhaps I could have dug up the data from ESPN instead of Yahoo but the data would have remained the same

15. CCM721

CCM721 Member

You seem to start a lot of threads highlighting James Harden's negative statistics.

16. WinkFan

WinkFan Contributing Member

Ironic you should ask for others to contribute something meaningful when you haven't.

Cherry picking stats in the most negative way possible is certainly saying something negative. You're being dishonest.

That league leader has a lower AST/TO than Harden. Interesting? Or a straw man.

17. hikanoo49

hikanoo49 Member

For the record, I am first and foremost a Rockets fan and therefore a Harden fan. However, I do believe that every player has areas to improve and Harden is not an exception.

One of the reasons for me being on this board is to read about comments for other users about the Rockets which include our players strengths and weaknesses. I do however find it strange that if one weakness is brought up, people on this board get overly defensive and start attacking especially with this post as I did not even reflect any personal opinion but laid out facts.

18. CCM721

CCM721 Member

From what I've seen your threads have been exclusively about Harden's negatives. Haven't seen you do it for any other player.

19. WSWhippets

WSWhippets Member

this is completely legitimate, and it's very obviously james harden--who IS the best player on the rockets and a superstar--but who does NOT deserve to be immune to criticism when he plays a bad game, just like jeremy lin.

when harden shoots less than 40% and has a lot of turnovers, the rockets lose. it's real. so what? this is not bashing on harden in any way. but when harden doesn't have it going, it makes no sense to limit the offense to pass it to harden and let him go one on one in the last 3 minutes as your only offensive set. yes, that is a critique on mchale.

20. hikanoo49

hikanoo49 Member

I don't think thats true as I have many many from years back starting with Francis, Mobely, Mo Taylor, Kelvin Cato etc.

I guess it may appear that I speak more about Harden is that the rest of our team is alot of 2nd rounder or undrafted types (Chandler, Asik, Lin, Greg Smith) so I do believe the expectations from a MAX all star is different than say a min salaried player like Parsons