1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who is our most clutch player?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Fostate, Apr 8, 2012.

?

who is our most clutch player?

1. Kyle Lowry

16.8%
  2. Kevin Martin

2.1%
  3. Chandler Parsons

21.1%
  4. Luis Scola

5.3%
  5. Patrick Patterson

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Goran Dragic

45.3%
  7. Courtney Lee

9.5%
  1. Fostate

Fostate Member

Who would you want to take the last shot in crunch time?

2. McGradyPwns

McGradyPwns Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Upzm9JQIrAA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. mazinger

mazinger Member

1)Martin <----- But he almost never takes them..he's too afraid that he's going to miss just like Lebron.
    2)Lowry
    2)Scola
    3)Dragic

4. J.R.

J.R. Member

Goran Dragic. I don't know if the stats or whatever say it's true but seems time after time he hits the big shots or key shots or needed shots.

5. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

Considering the refs hesitate to call fouls in crunch time, it's sometimes better to shoot. Kevin Martin is the best shooter on this team, so if the Rockets can run a few screens for him to get him an open look then that is probably the best option. He can always pass it to someone else if he can't get a good look. Martin is great at shooting off the dribble, but he has trouble getting the half second he needs to get his shot off.

I think our best bet at driving comes from either one of our point guards, Parsons, and even Martin.

I'm just glad we don't have to rely on Brooks anymore.

6. ch0c0b0fr34k

ch0c0b0fr34k Member

This is sad. I don't want any of these guys to be taking the last shot. They can all make them but I would not put a game 7, playoff game on any of these players.

7. NerdJames

NerdJames Member

8. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Parsons or dragic. They are both fearless and clutch.

9. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

Parsons cuz

A) He is not afraid to take the last shot
    B) He's a rookie and won't get criticize as much as veteran

Parsons thrive on criticism

10. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Before the injury there is no doubt in my mind that its Lowry. Now, alot of guys like Dragic, Parsons, Lee, Scola, etc. have all stepped up their games.

11. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/846E4rnwOCI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

12. MIAGI99

MIAGI99 Member

At the moment it is undoubtedly Dragic IMO and that's the reason I'd start him over Lowry too.