1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who here is still bitter about this season and who here has moved on and is optimistic?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bmd, Jun 25, 2016.

?

Are you optimistic about the Rockets' future or still bitter?

1. Bitter

49.0%
  2. Optimistic

51.0%
  1. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

The season left me bitter and they have done nothing so far this off season to make me optimistic for next season.

2. dmoneybangbang

I didn't choose this life, Les choose it so this is the only way to go forward under his conditions. This is our team building motto and the only appropriate one:

[​IMG]

Keep going until we win a championship.

3. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Live.Die.Repeat actually learned something through each run to make the next better.

1 person likes this.
  4. kaleidosky

kaleidosky Your Tweety Bird dance just cost us a run

moved on, hopeful, and crossing my fingers

but not optimistic. prepared for a mediocre offseason purely based on who's available and the fact that everyone has money to burn / the fact that guys are going to get insane contracts. And I don't particularly want my team tied to a max deal for Parsons' knees or Noah's oldness

5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Third option - curious to how good or how bad MDA can make the Rox look like

That is all.

6. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

I'm bitter, but I love our Houston Rockets. It's up to the ownership,management, coaching staff and the players to fix the situation.

7. Jontro

Jontro Member

The longer under le$, the more apathetic I get. I'll remain a fan, just not expecting anything but mediocrity. Oh well.

I'm more of a CF fan now more than the team to which has le$' piss scent all over it.

1 person likes this.
  8. moonnumack

moonnumack Contributing Member

I am, by nature, an optimist, but "bitter" is a decent term (probably more "exasperated") for my feelings about the Rockets last season. I had lots of optimism going into last year, so much as to buy half-season tickets, only to just get let down time after time with home losses and uninspiring play. I tend not to bash players or management when my teams are down, wanting to stick up for our guys, but the organization took a step back last year. As much as I still believe in Morey, the hiring of D'Antoni, the opting out of Dwight, the draft, and our FA prospects are not providing any optimism at what is usually one of the most exciting and optimistic times of the year for me.

9. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

How many games last season that you kept telling yourself the above regarding Ty Lawson and JBB?

lol

10. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

Like someone said above, most of the fans are still bitter, shocked, lost, and delusional regarding the last season and the future of this franchise.

Few can accept the fact that we have a broken superstar, and proved so far playing with any other star or major building piece for a championship team was not working, an owner who wants to be Jerry Jones II in Texas, a coach whose famous for being the spoke person of a dollar potato chip can.

So when you are saying : yeah, we are better than the Knicks and the Kings, we are just not sure we will how far behind the second tier team.

That alone tells you how optimistic we can be.