1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who do you want the Texans to play in the 1st round?

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Dmo, Dec 26, 2018.

?

Who do you want the Texans to play in the 1st round?

1. Colts

8 vote(s)
    10.7%
  2. Titans

63 vote(s)
    84.0%
  3. Ravens

4 vote(s)
    5.3%
  1. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

I see we all aren't living in fantasy world. I believe we got what we deserved. It is pretty much what happens when you don't take advantage of all your opportunities.

pirc1 likes this.
  2. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

They can beat the Colts!!!

Nimo likes this.
  3. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

Luck only threw for 863 yards against us in the two games this year. No need to worry.

4. Texanstradamus

He pulling out everything this weekend

5. Texanstradamus

Geez u guys are very scared of a team that barely beat us last game when Watson played bad like if we had gotten the bye and had the pats that home game what would be the difference if ur this scared of the colts let’s just see what happens y’all act like it’s owseiler yates or hoyer starting for us watson coming off a pretty good 16 campaign now we get to see him in the playoffs let’s just see what our guy can do on the big stage glad it’s at home for his first one even though I wouldn’t be worried on the road so let’s see quit being scary cats

mario_v, ramotadab and JayGoogle like this.
  6. HstnSprtsFan101

If Tennesee had anything close to a competent QB they would’ve won that game. When the defense tightened up, Luck was bad. With that being said, we know how good he can be when there’s no pressure. Their O-Line is all of a sudden really good, I expect Clowney & Watt to be everywhere. Both have been big time in the playoffs in the past. NRG will be absolutely rocking and I can’t wait. I’m sure this one will come down to the wire, no reason to except any differently. I’ll take the Texans at home.

Short, short turnaround for the Colts. Primetime DW4, Texans 27-20.

7. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Agreed. I get not wanting to play the Colts, I didn't want to play them but eh...if your goal is a championship then you play who is ahead of you.

We've had close games with these guys and Luck doesn't have this stellar clutch playoff history. This game here was a must win for the Colts and Luck threw some bad passes out there but Tenn just didn't have the offense to really make them pay for their mistakes...On the flip side, I think Watson does.

Are the Colts a good team? Yes. So are we though. While it would have been nice for Tenn to get a flukey win and give us an easier playoff game that just wasn't going to happen once Mariota was ruled out.

conquistador#11 likes this.
  8. J.R.

J.R. Member