1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who do you think will win the title this year?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by bryant8, Sep 12, 2002.

1. TheReasonSF3

TheReasonSF3 Member

Whoever wins the West will sweep in the finals. Probably either LA or Sacremento will win. I think that the Kings will have the best record in the regular season again this year, and will take LA to 7 games in the Western Conference Finals. It will come down to the wire like last year.

2. Panda

Panda Member

If Kareem Rush pans out to be a sharp eye shooter, I'd say he can pull another Sam Cassel.

3. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

If History had taught us anything, it'll be the team that gets all the big calls down the stretch ;) :p

4. MacBeth

MacBeth Member

I don't know who I think will win it, but it seems pretty clear it'll be between the Spurs, Lakers, and Kings...but contrary to some others in here, I will be stunned if the Celtics or the Nets get within coughing distance of the Finals...

5. UNMKT4

UNMKT4 Member

The Kings.

They pck up Keon Clark. They offer some new international player to play on their traning camp squad. They get back Mateen from the trade while keeping Jumaine Jones. All this, without losing 7 of your main players.

It's gotta be the year.

6. because24

because24 Member

Realistic Thinking
    The Kings will win it all this year if they stay healthy.

Wishful Thinking
    THE ROCKETS FA SHO.

7. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

As long as the Lakers have eight guys on the floor....nine, if you count Phil....the Lakers will probably win it all, barring injuries.

Oh wait: did I just whine "favoritism"? Dang, and I promised myself not to do that.

Nah, I'm gonna say the Kings (Sacramento population: 369,000) over the Hornets (New Orleans population: 496,000), the NBA's nightmare matchup for the Finals.