1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who Do You Not Want To Win The Super Bowl And Why?

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by North Star, Jan 21, 2007.

1. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

I absolutely want the Saints to lose. I can't stand them at all. I'm going to root for who ever wins between the Colts and Pats and probably would like to see the Pats win again. I like Brady and have been a Pats fan since before it was popular to be one.

2. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Colts. Because I like Tony Dungy slightly more than I hate Peyton Manning. Wouldn't mind seeing the Bears win either because I like pulling for the underdog (Grossman).

3. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

I do want anybody but the Colts to win now.

4. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

The Saints. I am tired of "look what they have gone through this season" crap. WTF? Brees wasn't even there last season... neither was Colston nor Bush... so...I do NOT want the New Orlea... oh, wait, they lost already? :confused:

Yeah, I don't want the SAINTS to go.
    :eek: You know what, man...?

Tennessee, Jacksonville, Houston, in that order, were the last teams to beat the COLTs. :eek:

So... by that token, they should go to the Super Bowl. :D