1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who Do You Dislike More - LeBron or Dirk (the Mavericks)

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Manny Ramirez, May 25, 2011.

?

Who Do You Dislike More?

1. LeBron "Queen" James

128 vote(s)
    70.7%
  2. Dirk and the Rest of the Mavericks

53 vote(s)
    29.3%
  1. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Very similar to the smoothie thread of who you would root for but with a poll and asking the question of who you dislike more as I feel hate is a strong word. Once upon a time, I liked LeBron and he was becoming my favorite player - then came the decision, the claim of winning 7 NBA titles, followed by DWade saying that the whole world was happy as the Heat are losing (no, the world is happy because they hate immature braggards).

As I was watching the end of the game last night, I threw up in my mouth with the carrying on and celebrating that Queen James was doing. Act like you have been there before - oh that's right, you are still searching for your first ring - no wonder, you are acting like a damn fool out there.

I never thought I would see the day where I would actually pull for Dirk...but I much rather see him win a ring (as well as the rest of the Mavericks) compared to the Queen.

2. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

lol at whoever answers dirk

3. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

Easily the coattail riding princess.

4. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

5. Rox_fan_here

Rox_fan_here Contributing Member

This will be such a difficult finals for me. I think Dirk is the player I dislike the most in the NBA. His freaking smirk and I just can't stand his face. Making him the star on the dreaded Dallas Mavericks just makes it so much worse.

That being said I cannot stand the Miami Divas and their trio. I admit that I am a hater. I think it sucks and it is unfair that there is so much talent on one starting roster. I don't know who the hell to root for, either way I will be pissed at whoever wins and happy that the other team did not get a ring.

6. Soybean Fanatic

Oh man, let the anger go. You should go get some book on buddhism or something. Do some yoga, drink some tea, look at some flowers and chant a little.

7. VanityHalfBlack

Cleveland hates LJ....

8. iconoclastic

iconoclastic Member

Right now it's LeBron, but in seasons past it would have been Dirk.

9. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

told my son last night that it likely meantthe only playoffs I'd be watching are those for Lord Stanley's Trophy.

10. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

Sharks got KO'd last night in double OT.

**** hockey.

11. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

I'm a Rockets Fan...I easily hate the Mavs more.

Before this year we use to own Lebron-led teams...so I don't really hate him all that much. He's had to carry his share of crappy teams over the years, it's his time now. Actually,I'm glad he's on the same team that beat the Mavs 4 games in a row in their last finals appearance...I'm hoping they'll do the same this year.

12. Dei

Dei Member

LeBron. He's schemes like a Jew.

No offense to Jews. I'm just referring to the stereotype.

13. Shaq2Yao

Shaq2Yao Member

Have to pick Dirk and the Mavericks. I used to hate Dirk with a passion, with his flops and how he always killed the Rockets. However, with LeBron's decision and Bosh's cocktail riding, it is easy to root for Dirk. He stayed loyal to his team through ups and downs. Besides, he is playing great this post season, even flopping much less. With the way Collison defended him, in the past he would just throw up a flop to draw a foul. But in this series, he fades away to make ridiculous shots.

14. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

I don't hate either of them.

I hate Kobe, Russell Westbrook, and James Harden.

15. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

It's like twisting my nipples making a choice between these two....

Because I love my wife and she is a Heat fan, I chose the hated Ass Mavericks.

16. James Gabriel

James Gabriel Member

I hate Dirk as a Mav, but i idolize him as a player. I base my playing style from him.

I hate Lebron's personality and attitude (and i'm not even from Cleveland), but i commend his godly intensity and excellent skill as a player.

If i have to choose, I'd say Dirk. In my opinion he's the more humble and likeable of the two. :grin:

1 person likes this.
  17. James Gabriel

James Gabriel Member

Should have rephrased that.

"If i have to choose whom i dislike, it's Lebron. because he is the less humble and likeable of the two." :grin:

18. tellitlikeitis

tellitlikeitis Canceled
    Supporting Member

FIFY.

Oh, and I thought the Heat already won the title? :confused:

19. AXG

AXG Member

How so!? I dislike both, but LBJ is in the East and I don't have much of a bad history with him yet. But Dirk, I see him 4 times a year and I have to hear it from friends in Dallas who brag about the Mavs' dominance over the Rockets in recent years. Plus, Dirk has that whole tongue sticking out thing which I hate and his flopping is ridiculous. If anything, I'm surprised the poll is highly in (dis)favor of LBJ atm.

20. GATER

GATER Contributing Member

If you're from NE Ohio..."hate" is not too strong a word. ;)