1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who’s to blame for the white car killing BLM protesters?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ROXRAN, Jul 5, 2020.

1. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

good thing only life was lost not property like a nazi flag or some tools LOL

jiggyfly likes this.
  2. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

Wrong. Bad weekend for the mayor and the protestors that think protesting on highways is a good thing. I’m sitting pretty staying safe and making money and doing something called working lol

3. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

LOL yeah right

4. ROXRAN

Like the guy in the video says, play stupid games, win stupid prizes ..one more lib voter in the ground , WTG protestors!

5. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Wow.

superfob and jiggyfly like this.
  6. ROXRAN

Wow is correct because it didn’t need to happen by making the decision to be on the highway protesting and thinking it’s safe...who is responsible for making this a safe activity? I honestly don’t think this was a case of a black conservative trying to take out a white liberal BLM protestor ...he honestly did not expect these fools to be there., and if the mayor knew then why didn’t she do more to safeguard their lives from motorists?

#46 ROXRAN, Jul 7, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2020
  7. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This post is ludicrous. It's the fault of protestors for not suspecting a car would break through the highway that they were told would be blocked off for them and that person would break through heading the wrong way at high speed.

Yes that was all their fault.

8. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I missed this part of the story. Who told them the highway "would be blocked off for them"? serious question.

9. ROXRAN

My concern would be if I was a protestor on the highway...did the mayor ensure fail safe measures were put in place to stop cars coming thru?
    My contention is with the mayor tbh...
    https://mynorthwest.com/1998874/rantz-durkan-protest-freeway-hypocrisy/?

“Though no reasonable person was surprised that a driver, intentionally or not, struck protesters illegally occupying a freeway, it’s a tragedy nonetheless. However stupid and illegal the decision to march on a freeway, the behavior is enabled by government agencies and politicians too scared to say no to protesters. They do it because they’re allowed to.

Protest in front of her house and Durkan gets mad. But when it comes to protesting on a freeway in the middle of the night? Well, Durkan will defend you, pretending the act isn’t inherently dangerous or illegal.“

and I’ll say this, it’s curious to me that right after they protested in front of her house was when she made the decision to end CHOP..very curious timing . Protesting on highways makes zero kind of sense when people need to get from point A to point B...

10. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm not sure with whom they communicated, but it had been blocked off for over an hour.

Os Trigonum likes this.
  11. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Why so angry?

Actually celebrating a death, you need help.

12. ROXRAN

Sorry That I’m angry At the mayor that her incompetence led to an innocent life being lost and another black life made in peril when it should NOT have even been staged to begin with on the highway...she is complicit for the deaths at CHOP and this incident by allowing stupidity to happen. The stupid death prizes is on her sadly

13. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

I had seen that law enforcement had closed the road but was curious about what if anything had been communicated to the protesters. thanks

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  14. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

You want to explain why you were celebrating a "lib" death?

15. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

I don't read what you quoted as "celebrating" anything

ROXRAN likes this.
  16. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Ok.

17. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

seriously, jigg, here is what you quoted: "Sorry That I’m angry At the mayor that her incompetence led to an innocent life being lost and another black life made in peril when it should NOT have even been staged to begin with on the highway...she is complicit for the deaths at CHOP and this incident by allowing stupidity to happen. The stupid death prizes is on her sadly"

where is the celebrating?

18. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Read the original post I replied to.

19. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

ok, I haven't followed the full exchange closely. I'm not gonna go looking for some "original post" though

20. ROXRAN

Yes she’s Dead and in the ground and I’m outraged , thank you very much. This didn’t have to happen.. you should be outraged too that their deaths could have been prevented by not letting CHOP exist in the first place and not allowing highway protests. Safeguard these folks, it’s bad enough they are not being diligent against corona virus at that