1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

White people hate thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RocketsLegend, Jul 9, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Prayers for those who spend their weekends watching Fox News

2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

How are those two ****ing situations even comparable? One is gross negligence which I agree is a horrible trait for being a president but the other is fueling the flames of hatred.

When Donald Trump makes blatant fabrications of thousands upon thousands of Muslims celebrating 9/11 in Jersey City how do you think that's going to affect the few thousand innocent Muslims living in Jersey? Jersey has it's fair share of Trump supporters and they cling on to his words as gospel. So now you have a bunch of Trump supporters in Jersey who believe that literally every swing dick Muslim in Jersey City celebrated 9/11 because there are literally only thousands of Muslims in Jersey to begin with so when he states 'THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS' he is basically condemning EVERY MUSLIM IN JERSEY. How is that equivalent on the moral scale as Hillary ****ing with some servers? Please explain.

#322 fchowd0311, Jul 11, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
  3. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

So you're response isn't really that white supremacists are worse, just that they're hatred is more justified.

I can't rewrite history, but yes, I'm willing to bet that given human customs and habits, at some point there would have been a black supremacists party. But your historical timeline is accurate, white supremacists came before black supremacists...now what's your point?

Which is way worse? They're both equally terrible for our country and our species. Which one has historically committed more violence and hatred, white supremacists without a question. Why is this even being debated? It doesn't change anything. Hate is hate. It doesn't matter who hated first.

Not really sure why you chose to point to the hypocritical use of the Second Amendment as a talking point. It was Democrats in post-Reconstruction that adopted Second Amendment restrictions to disenfranchise minorities.

Seems to me that you're really just upset at white supremacy and support "pay back," even though a sizeable chunk of this country had nothing to do with white supremacy. My family wasn't even in the states until post-Prohibition.

4. fchowd0311

That's literally like saying a Jewish person doesn't have the right to hate Nazis.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS BLACK SUPREMACY. Where in their literature and rhetoric do they believe that they are superior than whites AT THE GENETIC LEVEL AS WHITE SUPREMACIST BELIEVE ABOUT THEMSELVES?

The fact that you keep on labeling it black 'supremacy' just shows your irrational bias. You do know what 'supremacy' means?

Te black panther party is a culmination of 400 years of being ****ted on. White Supremacy is just white people thinking they are superior than others. How are those two even remotely morally equivalent?

#324 fchowd0311, Jul 11, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
  5. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Are they comparable? When you're running for President of the United States. Yes. They are 100% comparable in the potential damage they can cause to this country. And again, Trump's comments themselves were't all that outrageous. The interpretations and insinuations are what caused the hysteria.

I can't help that some Trump supporters are that stupid as to believe every Muslim in New Jersey celebrated 9/11. These are fringe lunatics like the New Black Panther Party. BLM spews rhetoric about the racist police and constantly walk the line of violent rhetoric and peaceful advocacy. We shouldn't blame them anytime a fringe group takes their message and distorts it to fit their personal beliefs.

And Hillary didn't just "f" with some servers. She lied to the public constantly, and she was transferring top secret documents. She then kept thousands and thousands of work emails relating to war strategy and classified them as personal. I don't know how anyone can see this and not be extremely alarmed with potentially putting her in charge of our nation's top secrets.

To say that isn't to say Trump is any better. I thought I was pretty clear on that.

1 person likes this.
  6. fchowd0311

No.. You made a moral equivalence of the two situations. One was gross negligence covered up by lies to save one's own skin and the other was blatant racist rhetoric that incriminated thousands of Jersey Muslims. How are those two morally equivalent?

7. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

A right to hate? Anyone has a right to hate. I can hate gay people because they're gay if I want to (I don't). When I use rhetoric to incite violence, or act on that violence, is when you've gone too far. The New Black Panther Party has done that. Notice I'm not upset with BLM even though I think they spread a false narrative.

Yes, we know what supremacy means. Do you mean to tell me you don't think you can be a black supremacist? A black person who believes in the supremacy of the black race are black supremacists.

8. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Except I don't think it was racist rhetoric. Which comment are you speaking to specifically?

And I didn't make a moral equivalence. I made a general equivalence in the actions of the two. Neither is qualified to be President in my opinion.

9. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

I'm unable to stand for more than 10 minutes at a time, or to sit for more than 20. There wasn't a NCIS marathon this Saturday so I watched a lot of news. Predominantly FOX, but I switch on commercials to CNN and even MSNBC.

10. fchowd0311

It's literally like calling a Jewish person a 'supremacist' because they talk **** about Nazis.

11. fchowd0311

It's not racist rhetoric to falsely incriminate thousands of Muslims in Jersey to rile up your racist base? Really.. K

Oh.. Islam isn't religion. My bad. Replace any time I used the the word 'racist' with 'bigoted' then. Are you happy?

12. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

No. It's not. You do know I'm not talking about BLM activists talking about racist cops (even though I don't support that narrative either)? I'm talking about the New Black Panther Party calling for violence and declaring the White Man the problem. That's racist. That's like a Jew equating all white people as Nazis.

13. fchowd0311

So where are the black power movements that suggest that they are genetically superior to others?

You keep on using the term 'supremacy' but you don't know what it means. White Supremacists LITERALLY believe they are the supreme race. Black Power movements deny that claim and are pissed off at the 400 years they have been literally ****ted on.

14. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

It's the exact same thing activists are saying about white people and the police. It's inaccurate, but based on some truth. There were in fact Muslims celebrating in New Jersey and across the world. That doesn't mean all Muslims hate the United States (though conservative Islam is in no way compatible with Western culture). Did Trump embellish that truth to make a grander claim? No doubt. He's a officially a politician now.

And yes, I would prefer we use more accurate terms. Though the term "racist" is often misused as well.

15. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

New Black Panther Party. I've said it like 4 times.

No, BLM might, but the New Black Panther Movement vilifies "the white man" therefore elevating the "black man" above the white, simply based on his/her color of skin. They're equally as racist as a white supremacist group. You just happen to think their hate and racism is justified.

16. fchowd0311

So where do they state that they are genetically superior?

17. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Do you want me to search their campaign materials? lol

The Southern Poverty Law Center even recognizes these black supremacist groups as racists. It uses that specific term, "black supremacists."

Examples include the Israelite Church of God in Jesus Christ , NBPP, Nation of Yahweh, and more.

18. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Do you really not believe that these groups exists? Or do you just think if you recognize their existence that it will give credence to the notion that all black activists are racists? Because that's not at all what I'm saying. I don't even think most of the BLM are racists, though I think they're woefully misinformed and the media exacerbates the issue by backing their claims.

19. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Don't mind fchowd. He's grown belligerent for the sake of debating RocketsLegend on his level.

20. okierock

okierock Contributing Member

So what do you think should be done about it?

I personally like the things that John Hope Bryant has to say.

If you are waiting for the majority group to change the world for you you'll be waiting a long time.

If you expect more hate to create less hate your an idiot.

I've heard a lot of justification for hate in this thread, who's hate is better and more righteous but I haven't heard much talk about getting rid of it.

I think getting rid of it would be good. I think turning down the rhetoric from hate to discussions of bias(which everyone has) conscious and unconscious that we can work towards ending might be an ok place to start.

The media doesn't get clicks and money off of rational conversations and healthy interaction. The media makes money off of outrageous actions and violence and hate. Don't feed the beast.