1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

White people hate thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RocketsLegend, Jul 9, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You would do well in the North Korean regime with that type of attitude. I just don't get why you are here. You aren't interested in discussion, you just throw out whatever garbage you find on Twitter to demonize your enemies even though it is unsubstantiated and doesn't matter if it is a gross generalization of the one to the many. You don't listen to anyone's opinion, and you show no desire to evolve your position at all.

This is debate and discussion - not troll and trumpet

2. Dei

Dei Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rfqAkUXKT5Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Do you want me to post the literal millions of quotes of deplorable explicit racist ideology from the Stormfront forums. I bet there are more white males that share Stormfront ideology than that idiot in the youtube video. I can find videos of individual bozos touting idiotic statements from any ideological spectrum.

4. Nook

Nook Member

Why do we always allow the extremist 1% of the population have no much influence?

Yes, a very small majority think that there are no cops, or that there should be a rebirth of Liberation Army, or that black people should be sent back to Africa... etc.

However that isn't what a majority of Americans believe.

Posting a video of some lesbian militant feminist doesn't help..... neither does showing videos of Q X or some Stormfront ******* talking about the guberment.

5. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Fox News spent a considerable amount of time this weekend showing tweets from black people who were either supportive of dead cops or otherwise racist and then giving the old head shake. You can't either bother to respond to people who use anecdotal stories of people as proof. People like Bill O'Reilly will dismiss Stormfront or other racists as "fringe" or "loons" but then hold up the New Black Panther Party as representative of the majority of black people or Occupy Wallstreet as representative of the left in general.

6. Nook

Nook Member

The posting of random tweets is a favorite tool that the media uses. That act as if the opinion of a pissed off used car salesman in Rockford Illinois is some how authoritative.

I have seen CNN and MSNBC do it, but FOX is the biggest culprit.

7. fchowd0311

The use of individual tweets to defame a large swath of the population is despicable. Any adult human with rationality should be able to see through this stupid practice but what can you expect from 70 year old conservative geriatrics with no iota of common sense left in them and watch this garbage religiously.

8. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

People on this BBS have done it in the past 3 days.

9. fchowd0311

Oh... I know... I know and on both sides also.

10. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I didn't hate white people until I saw the OP. Smh.

11. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Because we are mostly dumber than a pile of cold hard dog turds and because even when we are rarely smart, complexity is too hard. Who has the time? (Oh hey, was that 140 characters?)

12. Brando2101

Brando2101 Contributing Member

Do the mods over look at the same IP using multiple accounts?

13. marky :)

marky :) Member

Rocketslegend isn't even white...

This guy is either trolling or as I pointed out previously, is a complete r****d.

14. TheresTheDagger

You know, I should have said something earlier but didn't and for that I apologize.

What....EXACTLY....is this thread for? It advances nothing but the status quo...and the status quo is getting people killed.

Stop the stupidity of digging in and defending YOUR side and for gods sake, reach out to those who you feel are your opposition. We all have families, we all bleed red, and the VAST MAJORITY of us here want the violence to stop.

We can't stop the violence by encouraging anger. FIND. COMMON. GROUND.

1 person likes this.
  15. BigDog63

BigDog63 Member

This: ^^^^^^^

16. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

What's a "considerable amount of time?" I'm willing to bet I watched a significant amount more of Fox News this weekend (I was doing a lot of cooking and had it on in the background). I'm sure they spent more time than CNN or MSNBC, but by and large the entire weekend was dedicated to the shooting investigation and the Hillary email scandal. Not BLM or racist tweets.

And that which you complain about is the same tactic used by liberals to attack Trump supporters as racist based off some extremist's comments or a misrepresentation of Trump's own words, though I put most of the blame on Trump for speaking like he's a damn 4 year old half the time.

17. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

mc mark? Try to do a search for a post from him in the GARM...

18. fchowd0311

Give an explicit example of a misrepresentation of his words? Did we misrepresent his words when he wanted to ban all Muslim immigration until his own willy nilly judgement says otherwise? Did we misrepresent his statements when he clearly stated that only some Mexican illegals are not rapists and murderers?

Did we misrepresent his statements when he thought POWs were not 'winners'?

Did we misrepresent his statements when he made fabricated story of personally witnessing THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS of New Jersey Muslims celebrating 9/11 in the streets of Jersey City?

Did we misrepresent his statements when he thought a judge being of Mexican decent isn't qualified to judge him? Did we misrepresent his statements when he stated that he advocated to use physical violence towards protesters in his rally?

Did we misrepresent Trump when he re-tweeted an info-graphic with blatantly false crime data that negatively portrayed Black people and was authored by a white supremacist group?

Did we misrepresent Trump when he was an idiotic birther?

Who do you think this nation's actual self admitted white supremacists are going to vote for? Hillary or Trump and why?

19. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

First off, I didn't say everything he said has been either elegant or classy. And I didn't say everything he has said has been misrepresented. But he has made numerous comments, in particular in regards to immigrants from Mexico that has been construed to mean he hates all immigrants and considers them all rapists, murderers, and thieves. Again, in part to his own choice of words. He literally speaks like a fourth grader. And his comments in regard to Muslim immigration were always directed at further immigrants, only the media and the left took them to mean he wanted to kick out Muslims or wouldn't allow visitors who were Muslim.

No. Are you just going to point out his asinine statements? Because I won't disagree that the man puts his foot in his mouth more often than not. I don't like him at all. I won't vote for him. But that doesn't mean the media and the left hasn't been entirely fair when discussing his positions.

Did we misrepresent his statements when he made fabricated story of personally witnessing THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS of New Jersey Muslims celebrating 9/11 in the streets of Jersey City?

No, did we misrepresent Hillary's statement that she never sent or received classified information on her private server? Or that she used only one device? Or that her lawyers went through every email and only discarded the personal ones?

Actually, yes. His comments were poorly worded, but there is legitimacy in discussing whether someone who is a member (official, wasn't he?) of a group associated with La Raza -- which is a race based group. When the media is declaring that Trump hates Mexicans, and a judge associated with a pro-Hispanic group with parents from Mexico is the judge, there can definitely be questions of bias. The media spun this one way out of control. But once again, Trump doesn't help himself when he refuses to speak clearly and with substance.

Haven't a clue what you're talking about, but I've seen numerous tweets (e.g. the supposed "anti-semitic" tweet of last week) taken out of context.

No. He was quite clear on that nonsense...but let's not forget who he did that for. It wasn't for Republicans.

And here in lies my question. Why does it matter? Why aren't you asking who the Black Panthers are voting for? Why isn't their candidate of choice racist? It's a double standard. You can't control the extremists in your group. Denouncing them would be a start, but let's be honest, BLM and liberals weren't denouncing the fringe rhetoric in their own group, so why is it all on Trump to police his group?

Again...I...don't...like...Trump...whatsoever. I just don't like double standards either.

20. fchowd0311

I'm going to be blunt. The black panthers are saints compared to white supremacists.

Your 'double standard' is only perceived because in your warped reality the black panthers are on the same level as white supremacists when the black panthers were nothing more than a REACTION to white supremacy. Tell me how other races would have handled 300 years of slavery and than additional 100 years of Jim crow, Black Codes, lynchings and police brutality? You think there would be no attempt at a violent retribution to that type of treatment? Are you insane? White Supracism is NOT A REACTIONARY MOVEMENT! It is a SUPREMACIST MOVEMENT!

And if you want to speak about hypocrisy how about the hypocrisy of the second amendment? How many white conservatives tout "The second amendment allows the citizens to defend agaisnt government tyranny!" So when black people faced legitimate tyranny through slavery, lynching, segregation, police brutality suddenly using the second amendment for fighting government tyranny is immoral.

Simple question. Would the black panthers ever have existed if the ideology of white supremacy didn't exist?
    Would white supremacy exist if the black panther movement never existed?

#320 fchowd0311, Jul 11, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2016