1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

White males saved the world again

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Senator, Nov 4, 2020.

1. Senator

Senator Member

They are +5% voting for Biden compared to Trump in 2016. That's the difference in electing Biden this yr.

Black and Hispanic males are +5% in voting for Trump over Biden compared to previous years where they tilted more to democrat.

This shows the whole making up racism charade by the far left has not worked with moderates at all, although white guilt likely swung those in MI and WI. This bodes well for Biden, he can work on real issues without the victim mentality and get more money to poor areas --- but if he doesn't survive then Kamala is in charge - all hell can break loose we are talking about people on welfare driving bentleys

basso likes this.
  2. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

3. Senator

Senator Member

yeaaah, break those stores down if trump wins nevada ! Riot to get your way! yell obscenities to show your value!

4. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Man I don't think I've ever had anyone on ignore, but since night I've put about a dozen of these clowns on ignore. It's worth it.

5. Outlier

Outlier Member

So this guy is a troll, right guys? There's no way this guy legit thinks the overall group of people who voted against Trump would act the way he posted here.

6. Senator

Senator Member

7. Senator

Senator Member

All the facts are in the article, if your only argument is people with facts are trolls, it shows why black and latino voters (many intelligent and college educated, they won't post here) are drifting away from democrats. im a little disappointed being negligent continues to be your best argument.
    2024 will be v telling when republicans dont have a complete train wreck like trump running.

8. Outlier

Outlier Member

There was no article in this context. You posted the article after I posted my comment, then proceeded to say I argued with you when you had "facts", which you only posted after the fact. That's called gas lighting.

You're sick. Get help.

Patience, JayGoogle and AleksandarN like this.
  9. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

But... what are doing here then? lol

10. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Like I said in the other thread. When Kamala is in charge in 2 years, all white males will be required BY LAW to pee sitting down. As it should be.

11. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

LOL this idiot got blocked for starting this thread.

malakas and ThatBoyNick like this.
  12. pmac

pmac Contributing Member

Is this the Democratic excuse this year ?

13. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

We must all be able to site the complete lyrics to at least one Beyonce song - by heart!

Ziggy and FranchiseBlade like this.
  14. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I wonder what happened in 2008? and 2012?? Who ran again?

I would like to see the numbers from 2000 and 2004 compared to 2016 & 2020. You know when a black male wasn't running and perhaps garnered more support from uhmmm black males.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  15. Exiled

Exiled Member

16. CCorn

CCorn Member

Way ahead of you

17. Buck Turgidson

Will that be inside or outside the loop?

18. Senator

Senator Member

Of course, the percentages posted in initial post are something you don't want to address. ANything that isn't part of your fantasy world deserves name calling because you look down upon reasoning and civil discourse. Luckily hispanic and black males can see through this patronizing attitude and know in order to make their voices heard, and not just rely on welfare, they have to step away from the democratic plantation --https://aalbc.com/books/bookinfo.php?isbn13=9781982133276

put aside your misogyny and read the book.

19. Outlier

Outlier Member

The percentages in the initial post referenced NO SOURCE.

Just like most of your posts don't, which I am discovering.

You generalize people and you have no substance.

Look in the mirror. You're probably an old man who's stuck in quicksand with the same repetitive thought process because you never tried opening your mind and never did any self-reflection.

Xenon and JayGoogle like this.
  20. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

I am confused as to when I am supposed to believe polls. Fox News continues to rag on polling. Please explain why I should believe this one. Thanks

Patience and Nook like this.