1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

White Lives Matter group protests outside NAACP in Houston's Third Ward

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Ubiquitin, Aug 21, 2016.

1. HamJam

HamJam Contributing Member

BLM inspired is different than BLM policy or BLM's position.

These people are likely Trump inspired, and there have been several hate crimes that were explicitly Trump inspired (in the words of the people committing the act themselves). So, by your logic, Trump should be seen with the same disdain you have for BLM.

But this group...this group are fascists. Their explicit stance is White Supremacy and fascist authoritarianism.

We should not tolerate that. That isn't fringe elements of a movement like the people "inspired" by BLM or those inspired by Trump -- fascism is this group's movement.

2. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

I didn't realize BLM was some girl scout troop in which you sign up and get on the roster and report your activities.

You're a moron if you really do not believe BLM supporters have not committed these acts.

3. Space Ghost

If anyone has inspired BLM, it would be Obama.

What do you suggest we do? Outlaw free speech? Go protest 10 people rabbling outside a building?

This reminds me of the whole confederate flag issue. Liberals made a big deal over the confederate flag. In response, the local redneck kids buy up all the flags and fly them on their vehicles. I rarely saw a confederate flag up until then. Then I couldn't go to the store w/out seeing some moron flying it on the vehicle. Now that the liberals have found something new to whine about. I haven't seen a confederate flag since.

So yes, please, make a big deal about this to encourage others like them to do the same in hopes they get media attention.

4. edwardc

edwardc Member

Stop right there you are skating around the question anyone can say that they inspired those but there no truth to that again answer the question please where's your proof of a card carrying member of BLM committed a crime.

5. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Denial

Ferguson - educate yourself.

6. HamJam

You give Obama too much credit. What inspired them were the militarization of our police forces, and the targeting of african american communities by racist over policing.

I don't want the government to do anything. I want the police to stay out of the way while the people of Houston get together, like the people of Sacremento and other antifa groups through out the world do, and stomp fascists into the ground the way my grandfather's generation did to the fascists of Germany and Italy.

I don't care about media attention or big brother policies on this. I'd like to see people like this not get police protection and I would like to work with other members of the community to make the streets a place that doesn't tolerate White Supremacy or Fascism.

7. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

The least physically hideous woman also appears to be the most prospectively genocidal.

8. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Yes but now at the same time Conservatives whining about BLM is only encouraging it...

9. edwardc

edwardc Member

Once again your all talk no facts

10. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

Similar to the classic 'racial slurs wouldn't exist if people would just stop being offended by them' argument.

This was a very RocketsLegend type post. At least he drops the pretense. You guys are peas in a pod.

11. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

If I had a nickel for everytime HamJam drops the F bomb. Btw, the revolution will not be televised...step! :cool:

As far as these knuckleheads are concerned...you can show them the curb.

12. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Yes, I remember when the liberals made a big deal over civil rights. In response, the local redneck kids were beating up and murdering people all over the South. Oh, we remember.

Do you even think before you post this stuff? This falls into the whole don't talk about race and ereything is going to be alright even though it's never been alright but if you just stop talking about it, trust me. How ridiculous.

#52 CometsWin, Aug 21, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2016
  13. HamJam

I don't typically call anyone a fascist unless they are self avowed to be so. I hate when folks misuse the word as well and call people that disagree with them fascists -- but these are self avowed fascists. I mean, come on -- how are people ok with that? First they came for BLM and I said nothing...etc. etc. Let's read history folks, let's not repeat it.

You're right though, you'd be able to buy yourself a craft beer after my tirade in this thread. Being in Houston, may I suggest the Karbach Kolsch. Mmmmm...Munich style blondes aren't just the master race, they're also the master brew.

14. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

pwn3d

[​IMG]

15. Space Ghost

http://www.americannaziparty.com/

Knock your self out billy badass. I am sure you can find a physical address and "stomp fascist into the ground".

Some how I doubt you'll make it out of your basement, much less walk away alive from one of the people.

16. Nook

Nook Member

Why don't you and your dozen misfit anarchist buddies go and show the dozen toothless fascist idiots a real beat down. Assuming you don't kill each other off, we can dump the last man standing into the sewer system with the other mutants.

17. HamJam

"Everyone who disagrees with me lives in a basement and doesn't leave the house"
    -- SpaceGhost (not the actual cool space ghost though, the lame one on Clutchfans).

Whatever you have to tell yourself to feel good about yourself space.

18. HamJam

I wonder even what your reason for hating anarchism is. I mean, I hate fascism because it desires authoritarianism, oppression and genocide -- but you can take a look at the Rojavan region of Syria and see how anarchists act -- namely, they are the group with the best human rights record and the largest amount of liberty, women's rights, democracy and tolerance in the region.

I have no shame in admitting I am an anarchist. People should really read actual anarchist literature before judging it.

19. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

"Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth."

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  20. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

both groups are idiots who do nothing to help anyone