1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

which team r u rooting for in the playoffs

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Alirules, Apr 10, 2003.

1. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

Definitely not the Rockets....:D

2. BALLhog 247 365

Nets...Jason Kidd's gonna take them deep but he's going to leave in the off-season and they'll be back to the mediocre team they were before..

3. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

GATER,

I like your order, except that I'd reverse the Mavs and the Spurs. I want either the Kings or the Mavs to win because I want the whole league to copy their style. That's the kind of basketball I like to watch.

4. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

I won't be ROOTING for anybody, but I think the Lakers can pull off a first round upset of anybody but the Spurs. They are the team I respect the most, other than San Antonio. I've been big fans of Shaq and Kobe for a while.

San Antonio will win the NBA title this year, write it down...Best player in the league, solid point guard, best defense in the league, and role players that are all capable of having a big game at any time

5. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

I'm rooting for the lakers because I want at least one of my teams to win it all and I want the Rockets to be the team to bring them down just like the 90's.

6. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

I meant 80's

7. GATER

GATER Contributing Member

Easy -
    I also like the uptempo of the Kings and Mavs and I don't have much of a preference between the Spurs and Mavs (both Texas teams). Bottomline for me is - I like Tim Duncan a whole lot more than I dislike Mark Cuban. ;) :D

8. Desert Scar

Desert Scar Contributing Member

Can everyone end up being losers:D

I would like to see the Lakers streak end, but don't like the teams who could do it.

I would rout for the Mavs, but Cuban irks me my not respecting the games of non-Mavs.

I would rout for SA because of TD, but their small market po dunk fans and announcers are so biased and whiney it is hard to.

I would route for Sac, but fan ditto with SA.

I would route for the East, but they have almost no chance and what chance they have is lead by a great team player on the court who happens to hit his wife off of it:(

So I guess I have to rout for Minnesotta--even though they have a 1-25 chance.

It will basically suck whatever happens.

9. BubbaMac

BubbaMac Contributing Member

Lakers because of Bobby.

10. UTweezer

UTweezer Contributing Member

11. Apollo Creed

Apollo Creed Contributing Member

1. Spurs
    2. Mavericks
    3. Timberwolves
    4. Lakers

Teams I hate:

Suns
    Jazz
    Kings
    Trailblazers

And I'm not sure in which order. I hate all four of those teams with a passion.

And the East...they won't win, I wouldn't want them to, but I'd like Detroit to get to the finals, or perhaps Orlando.