1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Which players do you not want the Rockets to pick ?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by gr8-1, May 5, 2000.

1. sir scarvajal

sir scarvajal Member

We will just have to wait and see to find out who was more on the ball about Fizer. I would say a player somewhere between the athletic abilities of Corliss (like a #10??) and a young LJ (I think the #1 pick) with the floor sense that Fizer has is worth a 3-5 pick. I think Fizer will have a fine pro career, but I also know the top pro pickers (Rudy, Dawson, West) are a lot better at evalauting talent than I. Let's hope the BBS is around when it is time to evaluate the contributions to Fizer.

------------------

2. Curly

Curly Member

Doc,
    I understand your last post better than the first. I think the words heart, and aggression can be very confusing. While I would give anything to see Mihm with Gabe's game time intensity, I can't say that one has any less heart than the other. I think it would be in Mihm's best interest to say that he is staying for his final year tomorrow. Mihm needs this extra year for two reasons. One, he needs an extra year of dorm food and the weight room. Looking at how much he has "shaped" up over the last three years, another 15 lbs will help him greatly. Second, I think he could still use some work with his feet. He posts up well, and finds ways to get the ball, but after that, those feet still get a little tangled up. He has the makings of a good spin move down low, but as you will notice in the previous tourney he was called for walking a few times. Heart yes, intensity...could uses some coaching from Gabe. (Just leave out the punching chapter)

------------------
    In the end there will be no judges...only witnesses to my greatness.

3. gr8-1

gr8-1 Contributing Member

um....maybe collier or that langhi guy from vandy ?

------------------
    "Don't they get cable in Canada ?" Keith olbermann, after watching hakeem block terry catledge's shot 5 times.