1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

which offense is better...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by farhan007, Dec 4, 2003.

1. farhan007

farhan007 Member

A: Last Years "ugly" iso ball from Francis and Mobley that atleast got us 90+ pts.

B: "Team Ball" under JVG where everyone looks lost and there are a plethora of 60 and 70 pt nights...

2. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

Who's better, Adolph Hitler or Saddam Hussein?
    Which movie is better, From Justin to Kelly or Gigli?
    Would you rather be kicked in the nuts with a steel toe boot or have battery acid dropped on your arm?

There's no right answer...

3. farhan007

farhan007 Member

okay, which offense statisticly scores more pts.

4. Toast

Toast Member

Let's wait til this whole year's played out before jumping to any conclusions.

5. RocketManJosh

RocketManJosh Contributing Member

I thought about this as well, but I'm not sure if we can actually compare the two years. This year they are playing better defense which takes up more time defensively every time down the court effectively shortening the game.

I may be wrong, but one things for sure. The offense last year was broken and so is the offense this year. Last year was too much Isolation, and this year it looks like everyone is confused. I think that has been effecting Steve the most as he seems confused as to whether he should pass or shoot and it is messing with his shot and confidence. Hopefully by the end of the year everyone on the team will be confident in how to run the offense and not have to think so much and it will prove to be a better offense. I guess we will have to wait and see.

6. Texas Stoke

Texas Stoke Contributing Member

Uh...duh....uh....duh... I don't know George.