1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Which NBA team do you think has the biggest bandwagon

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by mr. 13 in 33, Feb 2, 2012.

1. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

I have to agree with that notion, there are alot of cities that do not have pro sport teams. Certain markets are only exposed to prime time teams, especially in the NFL and NBA. If you live in Montana or Hawaii, the only teams you might see on TV are the Lakers, Heat, Cowboys, Patriots, or whoever is on national television.

2. br0ken_shad0w

br0ken_shad0w Member

Lakers fans are more of the t-shirt fan variety than bandwagon.

3. Luckyazn

Luckyazn Contributing Member

When the Rockets are good again ..... Houston.

4. Firebomb525

Firebomb525 Member

Definitely the Heat, right now and looking into the future.

The Lakers dynasty is fading away, and as soon as Kobe retires, so will a lot of their founds. Or they'll move on to the Clippers bandwagon.

5. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

back to square one lakers are gonna take the crown this year

6. Jontro

Jontro Member

Milwaukee Bucks.

I can't stand those bandwagoners.

7. CantBeRight

CantBeRight Member

Miami, LA, or Chokelahoma.

8. rocketsfaninala

Definitely the Toronto Raptors getting sick and tired of everyone talking about how great Solomon Alabi is!!!!!!!.................. Seriously though, it is definitely the Miami Heat. I can't tell you how many people that I know are magically Heat fans now and definitely weren't before the big 3.

9. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

if you have a friend or knows somebody thats on the miami bandwagon all you have to do is ask them to name the 06 starting line up and if it takes them more then 10 secs to name them then there a fake fan

10. Akim523

Akim523 Member

Miami Heat
    They had no fans before the big three

11. acsorelle4

acsorelle4 Member

I would say L.A. because their idiotic "fans" are so delusional, they convince themselves that they are tried-and-true purple-and-gold soldiers, even if they only show up for playoff runs. Additionally, they don't know anything about basketball in general, or even the Lakers in particular, other than that L.A. can do no wrong, of course.

However, I have to admit that Miami fans are worse, if only because they don't even know they have a team. I lived there for three years, including when they won it all in 2006. I lived right down the street from the stadium. After the win, I thought I heard the parade going by, but when I got up and went on my balcony, I realized it was some Carribean music festival. Their saving grace, unlike rabid Lakers bandwaggoners, is that Miami fans at least have the deceny to acknowledge that they don't know anything about basketball, nor do they care to learn. They've got a team, it wins, and now it has D-Wade, Lebron and some tall guy who can shoot. That's enough for them.

12. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

Sorry i have to bring this back up but the Lakers got this one or do you think Miami still holds the crown