1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

which is better, 2012-13 low end phone or 2008-10 high end phone?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by fba34, Apr 9, 2013.

1. fba34

fba34 Contributing Member

kinda need to get a 2nd phone, not my favourite thing to do in the world carrying 2 phones, but ive made peace with it.

the question now is whether to get a recently out, low end model, OR a previously top of the line model from 2008-2010?

this phone is primarily used for calls and texting. i might keep a minimum data plan on it. maybe a 1gb.

i'm looking at either
    a low end android touch screen that i can install swiftkey on it, like last year's htc one v or s,
    OR
    a physical qwerty phone like the sony xperia x1 or nokia e7.

i'm thinking the low end new model might be more integrated with today's apps n data plan, but itll be made of poor quality plastic crap n poor display/touchscreen. The old model will be made with better quality casing, but it'll be close to being relegated to just a call n text phone. i'm not sure how symbian holds up nowadays.

just wondering if anyone has experience with either options and if not, how would you learned gentlemen of the clutchfans BBS go about deciding it.

2. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Based on the law of common dominatrices, 11.

3. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

'11 middle-end phone.