1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Which Antarctic country produces the hottest women?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by SwoLy-D, Dec 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

You only learned that there were 6 continents? Where did you go to school?

2. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

MEXICO until 6th grade. :eek:

Now that I think about it, I seem to remember that there were 5... :eek: i think... damn it, now I am confused... AFRICA, AMERICA, ASIA, EUROPA, OCEANIA... the Antarctic territory wasn't even in there... darn it, I am even MORE confused now...

3. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

No... North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia, Antarctica. How is Oceania a continent?

4. SwoLy-D

There was no SOUTH or NORTH anything in Mexico, and while I was still there, we used to learn:

"America" (all of Alaska and Greenland down to the Chilean Tierra del Fuego, and a big "f.u." to the country up north),
    "Africa" which was south of Europe and East of Asia,
    "Europe" which was from Iceland to the Scandinavian to half of Russia and Turkey and Spain,
    "Asia" which was starting from Israel, to the eastern side of Russia and Japan, south to Indonesia
    "Oceania" which was all of Australia, New Zealand, and Papua New Guinea.

I'm tellin' you. I'm confused. :(

5. AXG

AXG Member

Oceania is technically the correct name for the continent involving Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and several small island chains like Micronesia and Polynesia.

6. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

Shouldn't the thread title be Which Antarctic provinces produce the hottest women?

7. digitalbreach

digitalbreach Member

Swoly,

cinco no seis continentes.

ciao ciao

1 person likes this.
  8. dntrwl

dntrwl Member

the hangout appears to be jumping the shark

9. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Nope. Sixth grade Social Studies ('89-'90), was taught Australia and never used Oceania. Also saw a "Roots" and "Mount Vesuvius" filmstrip, and had to write a version of "We Didn't Start the Fire" based on historical events from the time of my birth ('78 - '89): "Car-ter, Rea-gan, kids get-ting-shot-with-guns, Carl-Lewis, Flo-Jo, Dan-Quayle-play-ing-Nin-ten-do.." It was also the firs time Brandon Hancock had the foresight to call me "oreo," which apparently fit like a glove for the next three years.

I think Australia's a lot like Europe: if whitey wants a continent, whitey gets one. "Or maybe you just don't want any maps or time zones, hmmm?" Besides, yellow/brown people plus Pacific Ocean minus American flags equals Asia.

10. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

lol...I knew it was a matter of time till someone created the Antarctica thread. I thought about it....then thought it would be sort of lame. :p

11. aghast

aghast Member

12. SwoLy-D

digitalbreach - :eek: YES. You are right, sir. REP. (you went to school in Mexico, too?

pouhe - we did that in 10th grade World Geography. We also had to listen to that reggae song about "Bermuda, Bahama, c'mon pretty mama, Key Largo, Montego, baby why don't we go ♪..."
    :mad: :(

Give my REP back, man. :p