1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Which African country produces the hottest women?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Nice Rollin, Dec 1, 2009.

1. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

That pic is amazing - I am guessing that Nice Rollin only knows the "Monster" version of Charlize. :eek:

2. jeffvangundy

jeffvangundy Member

I would say Algeria, but we a muslim country..

3. Convictedstupid

Youre the man.

4. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

Ethiopia. I've never been there, but I've been to Ethiopian restaurants and the ethnic girls who work there are really nice eye candy. I think that's one of the main reasons why I like to go eat at those places.

5. duwende

duwende Member

Moroccans

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

That is a great pic although I am LOLing at the chick on the far right who seems to be eyeballing the rest of the chicks with her (notice how the rest of them are looking straight at the camera).

7. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

It goes

Ethiopia

all the others from North and Sub-saharan.

8. Ari

Ari Member

umm I would guess Moroccans, Egyptians and Ethiopians top that list. I have seen my share of HOT women from east Africa (Ethiopian and Eritrean mostly)

9. JeopardE

JeopardE Contributing Member

Ethiopia by a fair amount. You can hand pick hot women from any country, but Ethiopian women are *consistently* beautiful. It's really quite amazing. I don't think I've ever met an Ethiopian girl who wasn't attractive, and I've met a handful of them.

10. ceonwuka

ceonwuka Member

I've found them to be hit or miss. At least here in Los Angeles where there's a big community of them they're either in the cute/fine-as-heck category or the please-don't-look-at-me-in-the-eye category.

My vote goes for Angola. Some of the most awesomest (<-- yes its a word) women you'll ever see. Every country can put beautiful girls in pageants but Angola has some fine-ass postal workers/bus drivers/grocery store/etc.

Eritrea/Ethiopia is second though.

11. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Ouch.

12. orbb

orbb Contributing Member

Doesnt take much to please you huh :p

13. orbb

orbb Contributing Member

Has to be Uganda or Kenya. I think they are the only countries with chick that meet any standard of beauty, worldwide.