1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

WHERE TO WATCH THE FIGHT ??

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by asianballa23, May 2, 2015.

Tags:
  1. asianballa23

asianballa23 Member

who's watching and where at??? Dont think many sports bar are showing, and if they are, a stiff cover charge I'd think...

2. s land balla

s land balla Contributing Member

Spurs vs. Clipps, bruh.

1 person likes this.
  3. aggie87

aggie87 Member

Nicks Place is charging $30 for the fight

4. cheke64

cheke64 Member

You can watch it Jake's. Theres a thread here and im sure he will hook a fellow clutchfan

5. asianballa23

asianballa23 Member

they dont have it, just called...

6. likestohypeguy

Definitely. The nba, while mostly for kids, comes off as slightly less rigged than boxing. Neither are 100% legit of course.

7. Entropy

Entropy Member

Speaking of rigged, I predict Mayweather will lose in some kind of controversial fashion that will have crap tons of fans up in arms.

8. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

OP should have posted this in the "other sports" section as I wiouldve seen it and let you know a place.

I went to Blakes BBQ off Richmond & Jeanetta. They had multiple projectors set up and even though crowded, there was plenty of seating space. Most importantly, it was free admission, all one had to do was buy something to drink and get some BBQ. (Not a tough ask).

9. cheke64

cheke64 Member

How much was the bbq and drinks?

10. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

Altogether cost me about $15.
    Called all over Houston and couldn't find a bar or restaurant showing the fight for under $20.
    So I spent $15 on food and drinks and got to watch the fight w/o technically paying a cover charge and w/no seating problems. Wasn't too bad all in all.

11. Jontro

Jontro Member

Good deal breh. At least you got some good food out of it since the show suxed.