1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Where is Tierre?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by teeloo, Nov 22, 2002.

Tags:
  1. teeloo

teeloo Contributing Member

Does anyone know if Tierre Brown has signed or close to signing with anyone after the Rox cut him?

I really liked his game and think he can be a good backup point.

2. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

NBDL somewhere.

3. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

He's averaging about 10 points per game for the North Charleston Lowgators in the NBDL...

Now, the question that is on EVERYBODY'S mind...What the heck is a Lowgator? Is it a gator that's below sea level? A gator that's having a bad day? Maybe it's not even a gator at all, like a koala bear really isn't a bear...

4. lpbman

lpbman Member

I want him back... cut Pete Mcnugget and bench Norris

5. tozai

tozai Member

word

6. win14me

win14me Contributing Member

Attached link has TBrown's stats, he starts for the North Charleston team:

http://www.proexposure.com/NBDLACCUMS.cfm

I would like to see him back as well, but check out the numbers for Jeff Trepagnier at Asheville.

7. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

It's got to really suck to be in the NBDL after spending a year in the NBA.

I'd rather go to europe and play,at least those guys are treated as stars over there.Has ANYONE even made it to the NBA off one of their rosters ?

Has anyone seen those espn shows about it ? I saw it one time and they were following the Lowgator team around.Everbody was blaming everyone else for their losses and some guy was trying to hawk his tv at a pawn shop...pretty pathetic league.

8. Shooter1583

Shooter1583 Member

The NBDL, proving that there is injustice in the league...Maddox gets a guaranteed contract and Tierre has to scratch and claw his way just to put food on the table. Not saying that NBDL players make table scratch, but they earn nothing compared to what NBA players (with the exception of Tito Maddox) make.