1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Where is Carlos Rogers when you need him?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by thedreamisover, Jan 2, 2003.

1. thedreamisover

Ol' Bones could hoop!

2. Franchise2001

Franchise2001 Contributing Member

Where is Gregonomics when you need him?

3. Apollo Creed

Apollo Creed Contributing Member

I loved Carlos Rogers when he was here, he played with alot of hustle. But I swear, every other week another one of his family members died...

Dude must've had a big family. One big sickly family.

4. Holden

Holden Member

ok..im familiar with this poster...and ive read this reference to him more than once (where is greg when you need him)..but i dont know the details of why... ever since it got yao cancer i dont read this forum much, did gregonomics achieve cult fame by bashing stupid posts. whats the story?

5. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

Yea, he's one of those one liner posters.

He basically just says "Stop Posting".

Real original :rolleyes:

6. thedreamisover

WHy is this a bad post? We lack hustle and toughness. Instaed of MoT and Glenn Rice we would have Bones and KT for much cheaper. Really what this post is is a wake up call to those that think Rudy T should be moved to the front office. You see, Rudy sucks at personnel moves too. We need to give the guy a statue and be done witht it already. We need BONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Carlos Rogers did bring some energy on the court but had a lot of chemistry problems with the team. He also would not be able to be effective against the big PF's that the Rockets have to face.

8. SLA

SLA Member

lol...I'm lost.

9. Puedlfor

Puedlfor Contributing Member

Spare me.

Carlos Rogers was a nice guy, who hustled, but he had limited skills and he was always hurt. Always. He's a nice fellow, and he's been through a lot, but he's not a good NBA player, and he's not healthy enough to rely upon for any extended amount of time.