1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Where does Jason Terry rank on your most hated list?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by heypartner, Aug 31, 2014.

Tags:
  1. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

i love this trade and i love jason terry. he's a playoff proven veteran who will hit some clutch late-game threes for us.

2. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

Karl Malone
    john Stockton
    Derek fisher
    Danny ainge
    Kurt rambis

3. Da34Box

Da34Box Member

4. ashleyem

ashleyem Member

i dont hate someone purely because he played well against us…i mean come on people he's actually a very solid vet and is not a dirty bum like fisher

5. freemaniam

freemaniam 我是自由人

He is there along with Derek Fisher, definitely top five in my list.

I honestly cannot stand his smug look every time he scored a bucket against us.:mad:

6. freemaniam

freemaniam 我是自由人

And there's only one real Jet in Rockets history

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PZErG2QOv9c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

7. mclawson

mclawson Member

He's up there with Stockton, Malone, Fisher, etc. I hope he never dons the uniform.

8. SuperKev

SuperKev Contributing Member

Terry drove me crazy with his clutch shots versus the Rockets. Hated him for that. But getting Terry in effect for free? What's not to like? Gee, Powell and Hopson would all have been scrubs even on the vipers. Plus we get 2 2nd rounders. He obviously won't play to the level he did 5+ years ago but hey he does make us better.

9. Nero

Nero Member

He revealed himself to be a person of low character on the basketball court and I do not care for him.

I hope we trade him or cut him before the season starts.

He has nothing left of any value on the court - ask Boston.

10. PDJACK7

PDJACK7 Member

Where is all the hate for JT coming from? Other than him hitting big shot after big shot against us, and playing for the Dallas Mavericks. Oh yeah, and that stupid as Jet move he does running down the court after a big shot. Although I hate he killed us everytime, he is no where near the small list of players I just hate. But I guess for some, him just playing for Dallas is enough.

I just can't put him in the same category as Malone, Stockton, Fisher cause those guys just played dirty while killing us with plays and big shots in the process.

11. iJHolmes

iJHolmes Member

I hated terry for the reason that he did good work against us.. if he can do that for us against another team, then why shuold we hate him? Are some of you really that closed minded that you have a professional athlete for doing his job?

12. Pete the Cheat

First thing that comes to mind is him dick punching Michael Finley...a former teamate

13. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

How so?

14. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

I actually like the jet, don't understand the hate. It's not like he'll be playing heavy minutes anyway.

15. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

Hate that guy. But not as much as Malone, Stockton, Josh Howard, Derek Fisher, Dirk Nowitzki, and Ginobli. I hate Terry cause his eyes would roll back like a possessed great white and go into video game mode for some reason only against us. And then he'd hotdog about it. But kicking our ass and jawing is just regular rival level hate. All those other dudes did something dirty or low to gain a special level of Rockets hate. Ginobli with ABs career, Malone's playoff bear hug, Fisher takedown on Scola, Josh Howard thuggin on Yao etc.

16. BeardFan19

BeardFan19 Member

Who Cares -_-.

17. burlesk

burlesk Serious business
    Supporting Member

This, kinda. Hated Fisher as a Rocket. Would hate Dirk as a Rocket. Doesn't make a lotta sense, but Terry, though he has been brutal to the Rox, I'm somehow OK with... ?

18. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

His name is not ginobili. It is Ginobody.

19. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

It's 2014. I don't think it's going to be the 2005 Jason Terry, of which you only choose to remember the good side.

Clutchfans 2005 edition would be laughing at this thread. What's with all of the newer posters trying to promote peace and zen all of the sudden?

Rivalry is fun.

20. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Are they promoting peace or just saying what they feel? Besides this forum could use some peace with the way it's been going lately.