1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Where do you take girls on dates?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Orange, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Orange

Orange Member

So me and this girl I'm dating always like to go out once or twice a week. I always struggle to think of something cool to do besides eating and movies.
    Any suggestions? Keep in mind that we never hangout during daytime.

2. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Seriously? Go do something. Top Golf, pool, bowling, museums, festivals, arboretum, zoo, comedy club, concerts, take a dance class or cooking class, go walk some trails. They have that new indoor skydiving thing.

1 person likes this.
  3. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

4. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

You could literally do anything together. It doesn't have to be something cliche either...

5. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

Menil Collection, Rothko, Hermann Park and Japanese Gardens, Memorial Park, Museum of Fine Arts, comedy shows, indie rock concerts, community theatre, bicycling in Hershey Park

6. mleahy999

mleahy999 Member

Netflix and chill.

2 people like this.
  7. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

8. Jontro

Jontro Member

Take her home and show her my basement.

9. SleepyRodriguez

I usually pick them up in my car. I pull up to their apartment complex. Text them that I am outside. I pull down the vanity mirror in my car and make sure I am not too gross. Once she gets in my car I smile and pretend I am not nervous. I turn up the music as we make small talk about her dating history. I mention a bit about my dating history but make sure not to diss my previous date. Once we get to our destination I make sure not to power walk ahead of her. I try to refrain from groping her at all. I can take her bowling or to play pool. I ignore alpha males around me hooting and pounding Budweisers or if they are hipsters the latest microbrews. I pray to God that she does not notice how much stronger and cooler they are. I try to be quirky and try to be sensitive but feel everything unraveling in front of me. I end up being mildly interesting but not enough. Next thing ya know she is on POF again mentioning how she doesn't want to meet guys who are weirdos.

2 people like this.
  10. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

^^^ Lol bro I think OP is asking for advice on where to take girls for dates, not a detailed version of how your dates usually go.

11. HouStu_Rocket

HouStu_Rocket Member

Depends what kinds of girl she is. Tomgirl? Take her on a bike ride

Picnics are excellent choices because it takes a lot of effort and virtually every girl loves it.

I take my girlfriend to a lot of wineries and she has a blast.

12. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

13. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

Tequila shots at the strip club

14. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

15. Sadat X

Sadat X Member

Bowling always gets them playing with balls.

1 person likes this.
  16. Nook

Nook Member

I no longer date. I am happily married but I do have a mistress in Northern Ireland (a Spanish girl).

My mistress, I usually take out to dinner and into the mainland of Europe. Coffee houses, bars and things of that sort. If I am in Europe long enough, I take her on vacation. However wife is aware and any time spent is only when I am in Europe without the family.

I am 13 years older than Mina, so I suspect where I take her is of limited value to a man in his 20's. I think you need to be confident and comfortable with who you are first.

17. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

^I make sure my side piece knows she's my side piece. When we do anything it's at a hotel that she has paid for and afterwards she also picks up the tab on the McDonalds dipped cones.

1 person likes this.
  18. Poloshirtbandit

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your *******. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

1 person likes this.
  19. Nook

Nook Member

Take responsibility. You pay for lodging and the dipped cones for now on. I do agree in letting a woman know the layout of your personal life from the get go.

20. Nook

Nook Member

I need to return some videos.