1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Where can we get these shirts to support Morey?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Air Yordan, Oct 7, 2019.

1. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

Ahhh, didn't know that. Also thanks for confirming.

2. Toffeeone

Toffeeone Member

This is just dumb. Stand with Morey I can understand and support, but stand for freedom on what?

People are like yeah I will wear or buy two, think before saying anything stupid. That’s like saying support for freedom, stand with Donald sterling.

3. Toffeeone

Toffeeone Member

Where are the facts?

4. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Well also, where do you think the shirts are going to be made?

5. Toffeeone

Toffeeone Member

This proves that you believe everything you read and don’t use your own logic or common sense.

First of all, it was Taiwan who initiated the request to extradite this person, which already contradicted the fact that Taiwan refused to bring this man back for trial if HK passed the law.

Second, Taiwan is currently ruled by an anti China government and it is their election year. So as they always do during an election year is to spread China fear so people would vote them. This is not new as been discussed daily in Taiwan media for years.

HK is still under their one country two system rules meaning most of HK laws are common laws and those British laws.

People don’t have to agree with me but research them yourself

6. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

You are amazing at talking bullsh't that you don't even believe nor have a clue about.

7. Toffeeone

Toffeeone Member

The store owner if his story is correct, why would China even let him go and allowed him to fleed? Wouldn’t him be executed like some believed?

The extradition law is a law that many counties signed with China HK included USA. So if USA already sign this law with China and Hong Kong then why can’t HK sign with China? Answer that

I bet you have no clue when this extradition law existed. It was right before British hand HKover to China, when British quickly passed this law included almost the whole world except Taiwan, Macow, and China. Some believed that it was British doing as history has it that before British turn over lands they occupated they like to leave ticking bombs behind.

The opposition for this bill was huge in the beginning many people have their fair share of concern, but if you are not breaking the law why the concern?

Many scholars has come to the conclusion of HK being the top money Laundry of the world was fueled by big investors and bankers in HK to oppose this law. They are afraid China as China has been cracking down on corruption in China and soon be HK.

There is a whole bunch of news on this matter and how one of the big Wall Street investors was behind this and he has publicly stated this.

Now, why no one in their own mind is or would support these rioters. Even the ones who originally supported them has backed out.

This is due to the amount of violence and destructions. These rioters with full gears and masks has been destroying nearly all transportions in HK. Randomly destroying stores, subway stations, airport, atm, street lights traffic lights, beating us old people who oppose their acts, setting cars on fire, acids, fire bombs to police...etc.

No one is support them now because they are terrorizing the city. They are terrorists.

Look with your own eyes

8. Toffeeone

Toffeeone Member

Well tell me what I said is incorrect then, talk is cheap show me the money

9. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Where can I buy the morey shirt

AroundTheWorld and tinman like this.
  10. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

Your ignorance is beyond pathetic.

18 U.S.C. § 3181

https://2009-2017.state.gov/documents/organization/71600.pdf

Which countries have extradition treaties with the US?

The U.S. has extradition treaties with more than half the nations of the world, including most of Europe and all of Central and South America. It does not have treaties, though, with dozens of others, including China, Iran, North Korea, and Russia, as well as many African, Middle Eastern, and former Soviet nations. But not having a treaty in place does not mean nationals of those countries cannot be extradited. In those cases, fugitive-return requests are evaluated on a case-by-case basis.

11. Toffeeone

Toffeeone Member

I knew you would pull that card, I should of been more precise on this. How pathetic are you now?

The United States and the People’s Republic of China (PRC or China) have developed a working relationship on criminal matters in the last two decades. The formal culmination of this has been the U.S.-PRC Mutual Legal Assistance Agreement (MLAA), but most co- operation between the two countries has been carried out on an infor- mal, case-by-case basis. In contrast, several Western countries have recently signed extradition treaties with China, and the Chinese gov- ernment has made clear its desire for an extradition treaty with the United States.

This is not the same exact extradition law US and UN has accepted for other nations, but none the less it’s very similar to the current kind of extradition law HK was going to sign with China.

It excludes from political refuges and other crimes that normally accepted in other extradition law.

12. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

LMAO,

did you just uber your way to an apple store to google it because all the google apps are gone now on your Huawei phone?

kanariya and generalthade_03 like this.
  13. jev5555

jev5555 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bangladesh

14. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

I don't know how to tell you this, but Huawei and what we can only expect to be the Chinese government have violated Google's TOS and created a backdoor for Google apps. It's been taken down now, but they took 'r IP!

tinman likes this.
  15. Toffeeone

Toffeeone Member

So you admitted that you were wrong and got no balls and guts to admit it.

Are u telling me what you post the extradition law you did this in your head and didn’t google it? Lol
    I googled my information because I know there is the law but couldn’t recall the name of the agreement between the countries.

What now you want to argue Huawei too?

16. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

@CometsWin

red is the color of the Rockets way before China even knew about the nba
    And red and yellow are the rockets colors

basso likes this.
  17. tinman

Supporting Member

18. Toffeeone

Toffeeone Member

So pryuen kicked you and this is where you are hanging out now?

19. tinman

Supporting Member

??
    I’m a 99er
    I’ve only been here.

red and yellow is the color of the Rockets since 1972
    I’ve seen every poster who has joined

don’t test the power of the 99ers

@Zboy @CometsWin

No Worries likes this.
  20. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

You really have no shame and don't know when to quit.

Do you even know WTF is 18 U.S.C. § 3181?

Did you even read it?

https://2009-2017.state.gov/documents/organization/71600.pdf

Or you are just a complete moron for not even reading what you have posted by yourself : "most co- operation between the two countries has been carried out on an infor- mal, case-by-case basis."

There is NO extradition treaty between China and US you forking idiot.