1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Where Can I find Some Good Pics Of Texans Players

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Creepy Crawl, May 8, 2004.

1. Creepy Crawl

Creepy Crawl Member

I'm looking for some good pics of Adre Johnson and Domanick Dvis to make a signature banner with . Anyone know of any resources to where I can fnd some good quality pics of these playrs ? Anyones help is very much appreciated .

2. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

3. binvegas

binvegas Contributing Member

Go to bannergrams.com These people make the coolest banners.

4. rocketabc

rocketabc Contributing Member

If you can tell me how to post them on here, I've got hundreds of pics I took from on the field the last two years.

(I man the parabolic dish for Sports Radio 610.)

5. tigereye

tigereye Member

You might want to consider adding Jason Babin to your banner........

Its not because he's a first round pick or anything, but because of his tattoo’s.......it gives him the intimidation "I'm gonna whip your arse" look......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There not really good pics of his tat's but if you have ever seen them, you'll agree that there wicked sick. And the look really kick ass when he's in action on the field. If you could find a really good pic of him and his tat's on the grid iron, you should seriously consider using them.......