1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Where are the minutes for KT??

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by The Real Shady, Jun 27, 2002.

1. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

I know that KT is a nice player and a solid backup, but how is he going to get any minutes next year? We've got Nachbar/Rice, MoT/Griffin, Ming/Cato. Doc Rocket said that he is not going anywhere but he really needs to be traded so we can get something for him. If not he will leave as a free agent because he's not getting any minutes.

2. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Rice/Nachbar
    Taylor/Griffin
    Cato/Yao

That is your rotation for "next" year. That leaves KT and T Morris the odd guys out barring any injuries. Rice will be gone in 2 years so Morris can just bide his time and be the backup 3, but KT is in a situation with two young guys in front of him, one of which has huge potential and one of which has a huge contract. I will let you guess which ones match with which statements. ;)

I love KT's work ethic and his hustle and everything he did for us this year. I love him on our team. But I don't see where he will get the minutes. For his own benefit he might be better off somewhere else. But if he wants to stay (for a decent price) then I am all for it!

Chris

3. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

KT will be our starter next year. MoT will have to prove he can still play and Griffin isn't there yet. We won't have to make a decision at PF until at least the trade deadline.