1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

When Will We See Terrence Williams?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Aussie_Fozzey, Dec 27, 2010.

1. roslolian

roslolian Member

My problem here is it was ok for Hill to sit because we had Scola and Hayes at the 4 spot at that time. Basically last year we didn't have a position of need at the PF slot.

OTH we have a pressing need for the backup SF slot since RA is unwilling to make Lee the backup SF. That's why there really isn't any downside to playing T-will. Ready or not can he really perform worse than Chase has this season? I don't think so.

2. pbthunder

pbthunder Contributing Member

What haters? Ppl that get on him for the childish things he has done? I agree that it is a bad sign that he is antagonizing, rather than ignoring, such people. this comes with being a public figure. I see bar fights in his future.

3. pbthunder

pbthunder Contributing Member

There is no need at SF as long as RA thinks Bud is doing a fine job.

We can probably slide into the 8th spot without T-Will, but if we want to do damage in the playoffs, we need to get what we can out of him. Plus, any new players we get in February. So actually, I think RA will give him minutes in a few weeks, if not sooner.

4. BasketballReasons

BasketballReasons Contributing Member

Or it can be a drive to succeed and prove wrong. I'd see it that way.

5. opticon

opticon Member

I think he will see some playing time againts the heat. Dollars to Donuts Both Chase and Shane get into foul trouble trying to guard Lebron. Williams is the only player we have that has any where near the phsical tools to stay infront of James on defense and make him work on offense.

6. rockets934life

rockets934life Contributing Member

Joel Blank, one of the Rox radio guys, was on 610 this morning and said that he believes that T-Will might get some minutes against the Raptors. Apparently, in his opinion, the layoff actually hurt T-Will because they could only get one good practice in before starting up again.