1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

When the Regular season starts, Harden Fans need to..

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by AdrenaLINe, Oct 30, 2012.

1. AdrenaLINe

AdrenaLINe Rookie

1. Stop posting Thunder videos or referring to when Harden was a Thunder. This is a Houston Rockets site and this section is about the Rockets.

http://http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/3992.png&w=350&h=254

Stop worrying about people legitimately criticizing Harden's BASKETBALL performance. He'll be ok, he has balls.

3. He's representing the Houston Rockets, not you or your family or your country or your xbox nba2k clan.

4. He doesn't deserve anything he hasn't earned. that goes with every player.

5. Stop wasting your time arguing with the kid who thinks Mercado is going to replace Harden in the starting lineup. That kid thinks Hasheem Thabeet is starter material.

Thank you.

4 people like this.
  2. kuku

kuku Contributing Member

Is this some kind of joke???

3. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

LOL a bandwagoner calling others out. lool.

4. AdrenaLINe

AdrenaLINe Rookie

I thought I would educate the HOFs

;)

5. Grigori

Grigori Member

Your silly demands sound absotively posilutely ridiculous when the targets of your hatred aren't fans of an Asian.

6. VeloCity

VeloCity Member

I gotta say they are fair requests....
    btw, aren't there enough Harden threads already? Did you really have to create another one????? I bet all these people are gonna vote him into the all star game now.

Frankly I don't give a darn how many threads there are about anyone. Also, I'd be happy if all 5 Rocket starters get voted in.

7. cbk41

cbk41 Member

1. Harden was arguably the catalyst that got OKC past the Spurs and into the finals. Westbrook almost shot them out of contention.

2. Harden is an Olympic athlete and Gold Medalist.

3. Harden has been in the league and played an integral role on a consistent playoff team for the past 3 years.
    -----------------------

4. The acquisitions of both Harden and Lin have created immense buzz and spotlight for the Rockets
    ------------------------
    5. The said buzz created a huge influx of posters in and new fans who follow Lin, but not so much for Harden
    ------------------------
    6. Clutchfans is one of the most respected fan-sites in the world, is well ran, and remains relatively even-keeled with Houston being the 10th largest media market despite metro area population.
    ------------------------
    7. Long time posters try to keep this even-keeled approach despite the large influx of members, and this automatically creates tension, creating a LOF/LOH dichotomy.

8. The tensions further rise as the first mentions of race clamor on clutchfans.

9. Both sides try to keep it real as the pre-season ends, but LOFs still remain somewhat sensitive, and the rest of the crowd remain bitter over the divide.
    -----------------------
    10. Harden is signed and times look much better as the community has something to bond over.
    ----------------------
    11. adrenaLINe tries to emulate a thread started by tinman in order to be playful, ironic, and critical.

12. He/she fails miserably and comes off as eternally defensive and horrendously passive aggressive.
    ---------------------

You are just stirring the pot, please stop. I love my CF and I love some wonderful basketball discourse. Please stop adding the problem when it looked like it was getting better.

8. delta69er

delta69er Member

This guy just referred to Machado as Mercado lulz

9. ROF2012

ROF2012 Member

Good post :)

10. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

and I thought YOF were bad.

11. rocketsfan7

rocketsfan7 Member

Considered the pot stirred.

12. apollo33

apollo33 Member

This is has to be the most annoying, sensitive and most of all easily butthurt fanbase I've ever seen in any sports.

1 person likes this.
  13. DXtreme

DXtreme Member

He earned maxed. 2/3 proven so far. WTF??

Machado's pg, Harden is sg?? Or did I miss something?

go ahead and:

[​IMG]

14. DXtreme

DXtreme Member

BTW to the OP :your sig, I don't think you will get yourself any respect or be taken seriously if you put and (x)OF in your sig, just saying.

15. AdrenaLINe

AdrenaLINe Rookie

yes you HOFs are getting a little to sensitive

this was a spoof of a Tinman thread..

he posted about LOFs

1 person likes this.
  16. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Pretty sure this is directed at tinman...

17. Knickskiller

Knickskiller Member

hehehe - he is applying the same lin rules on harden - OK it's fair -

18. Coban Hutton

Coban Hutton Member

Tinman's post was ridiculous.

19. Grigori

Grigori Member

That's kind of the point.

If the pompous anti-Lin presumptions on display over at the "leadership" thread and elsewhere are what pass for voices of moderation and reason around here, then quite frankly I declare complete and utter BS on the idea that Lin fans are just being oversensitive. I mean, if that was "even-keeled," then I am the king of Kashmir.

Seriously, what manner of depraved hypocrite trolls for a reaction then complain about getting it? That's your even-keeled voice of reason? Just stop already.

20. mike_lu

mike_lu Member

Actually thought this was a good post.

I was waiting for someone to ask Clutch to put all Harden-related threads into 3 major threads (giving some leeway here). One related to the trade, one related to basketball and Houston Rockets, and another one related to his off-court activities/market opportunities with the beard/travels to Africa.

See ... doesn't it just sound so ridiculous now what Tinman gets away with his Lin-only-hate ... and you know who supported it and wanted only 2 Lin threads.

As for me, I'm ecstatic about Harden (can search my posts), and am glad to find any new information about him, and could care less he's 80% of clutchfan's front page of threads. Because he is a Houston Rocket, and he makes us so much better.