1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

When did steve wear these Jerseys? Are they better than the new uniforms?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Dnjndmrc5, Oct 31, 2003.

1. Austin70

Austin70 Contributing Member

He sure has, the losers bracket 4 years in a row.

2. edwardc

edwardc Member

A train you forgot Ron Tarpley as the sixth man of the yaer award.

3. Ben Lusky

Ben Lusky Member

Does anyone else have a pic of these jerseys? I want to see which ones he is talking about but the pics arnt working.

4. Relativist

Relativist Contributing Member

I still really like those Rocketeer red jerseys. In contrast, I think the new unis lack color. The red is great, but then you just have the new logo, name, number in boring white, no depth, no nothing. I like the unis being 95% red, but they could have been a little more creative with the rest, maybe mix in some black or blue or gold or something.

The new silver Mavs jerseys suck but the white ones of recent are sharp, and I think it's partly because of the good mix of colors.

5. Rocketeer

Rocketeer Contributing Member

LOL, what a funny thread.

6. JamesC

JamesC Member

I get the sarcasm of this thread, I've had an extremely long day. I'll leave it at that. :eek: