1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What's your Current Level of Rage Towards the Colts/Manning.

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by RocketMania1991, Jan 3, 2010.

1. conquistador#11

now that the storm has calmed, I'm turning into the biggest jets fan. Go Sanchez, work your magic 3rd and 2 completions. Hope they take down the bengals and colts.

2. bnb

bnb Contributing Member

It did bother me that I cared more about the results for 3 games on Sunday then one of the teams actually playing in each of those 3 games. I don't know how to fix it....but I did feel ripped off. This ain't supposed to be the preseason.

3. thegary

thegary Contributing Member

i was rooting for the jets to lose sunday. but they are my second favorite team so i hope they can make some suckers pay for laying down. however, they are the jets.

4. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

I think the biggest issue everyone here has is the fact that the Jets were handed TWO games, right? It isn't so much the Bengals game because, seriously, that game was completely meaningless to the Bengals. But the fact that the Colts decided to pull their tank job in WEEK 16 AS WELL AS WEEK 17 is what's got everyone in a huff. Why start the tank two full weeks before the season ends?? And WHY send Manning out into a freaking blizzard if you're that worried about him?? The whole thing just reeks.

5. Wakko67

Wakko67 Contributing Member

Thats a big part of it. The streak thing is a big part of it. The fact that they were a playoff long shot is a big part of it. Fans paying for a late preseason game is part of it. There are tons of different aspects.

6. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

No rage at all, they did the right thing for their own team.

DD

7. djohn2o12

djohn2o12 Member

Michael Myers Rage