1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What's with the Mail thingie?

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by Tenchi, Nov 11, 1999.

1. Tenchi

Tenchi Contributing Member

Is clutch city goin down? Please calm my nerves Clutch and tell me it ain't bad news.

2. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

probly to email when the Rocks win a game.

Oh, the celebrations we will have ...

[​IMG]

3. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

I'm all for that!

Put me on that list. I don't understand what the rush is! It seems like we should have plenty of time to register.

GO ROCKETS!!!!!!!!!!!

4. allBARKnobite

allBARKnobite New Member

I tried to leave my email and it didn't work?? Anyone else have problems??

5. IA Rocket

IA Rocket Contributing Member

Yeah, what is up with the mail thing? It's really quiet around here concerning this.

6. Azim da Dream

Azim da Dream Member

Maybe the Rockets Execs logged onto clutchcity.net and realized what a guru CLutch is, then seeing the dissapointment the team has been thus far, they decided to oust Rudy T. to a Managerial position only and hail Clutch the coach of the team and finally solve its offensive system problems.

Or maybe its just something else. [​IMG]

Azim da Dream

7. BrianKagy

BrianKagy Contributing Member

Not to worry, you'll find out soon enough. In the meantime, I'm going to move this thread to an appropriate forum (clutchcity.net Feedback).

Thanks guys.

BK