1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What's the oldest age at which you've been carded?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by A-Train, Oct 2, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Trip

Trip Member

It's 19 to buy alcohol here in Ontario, but sadly I'm not there yet.

I have bought alcohol before though without being carded, but that was always under heavy disguise. It's very much a hit-and-miss thing. Odds would generally be 3-1 that I'd get carded.

What I find though is that restaurants do a worse job, especially when you're with a large group who are mostly of age. I've been to restaurants with friends before, had the 19 year old order a pitcher and the waitress would always turn to me and ask me if I wanted a mug with it.

2. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

When I took a couple college courses 3 years ago I looked like a high schooler to college freshman, & plenty people were surprised I was nearing 30.

Well onto today, they wouldnt be surprised anymore...I've aged probably like 15 years in the past 3, and the rapid aging is still advancing on... :( its gotten sad really... So one day soon I'll stop handing free money over to 24 Hour Fitness and use their facilities for once, with the goal of getting carded again in mind.

3. Fatty FatBastard

Don't worry about getting carded. Women are having no problem with bald men these days. Thank Michael Jordan for that. These days women will look at a muscular bald man (not mork & mindy bald) as much as they will another full haired man. Just be sure there isn't hair on your back, and you should be good to go. Again, confidence plays an important part.