1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

WHAT'S NEXT? TEAM MOVES TO TENNESSEE?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BossRolen, Jul 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BossRolen

BossRolen Member

Can we get a freaking break? Yao goes out indefinitely, we buy 3 desperation draft picks for 6 million dollars, we can't package anything to get anyone to move here, Ron jumps ship to LA....I am waiting for ESPN to announce that the team is moving to Tennessee. Seriously after such a promising year building off of last year...WHY? This team pushed through so much bad luck and the plague of injury fighting hard for years just to get swept back into the dark ages this postseason. I feel really bad for these guys. Yao, Morey, Adelman, Brooks, Landry, Scola...I WANT TO SEE THEM WIN. Basketball Gods...hook it up already.

2. TheGreat

TheGreat Member

I hate the Tacks.

3. dakeem1

dakeem1 Member

Is there a point for this thread?

4. ming bada bing

life sux!

as of right now.

Dear Morey, Please make me feel better soon! :(

5. BossRolen

BossRolen Member

Yeah. Venting. That is the point.

6. TMac4Life#1

TMac4Life#1 Member

In other news the sky is blue :D. Dogs Bark and Cats meow.

7. logicx

logicx Member

Calm down...calm down. There is still time...

We are still in a good position, everything's gonna be alright.

Just repeat that over and over.

:D

8. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

Vent all you want, but please do it in one of the existing threads. There are plenty of them where your post would have been relevant.

9. tomjc

tomjc Member

uh guys.. we STILL have Tracy McGrady and Yao Ming

just let them rest for a few months, they'll come back.

10. lunaticrocket

lunaticrocket Rookie

I cursed out loud so badly when I read about Artest, that I woke up my daughter. But now I actually have faith. If we do a S&T for Ariza, I think this is a brilliant move.

11. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

...for a couple months and then they'll be out for the season

12. dkoune

dkoune Rookie

funny how this day last week. our biggest problem was not having a pick the draft. now no yao,no artest,no mcgrady/ Weve come a long way in just 7 days. :(

13. BossRolen

BossRolen Member

Haha I will calm down when we do something. I mean anything. If we are gonna rebuild lets get to it. I don't like watching Cavs get Shaq, LA get Ron, possibly Portland get Hido, Detroit getting Ben Gordon and Charlie V....everyone making moves and the only moves being made with us are from Houston to LA. I get we didn't want to commit to Ron...I don't blame Morey. I trust in Morey. But I do want some reassurance at some point ya know? A nice little pick me up wouldn't hurt...

14. slinkyspine

slinkyspine Member

I'm trying to do my part to save Yao. I have been sending emails. Anyone know how to get this to someone in Rocket organization.

Please get this to Daryl Morey.

Hi Daryl taking a shot this is your email address. Please read this below, I admire you as a GM how you are on the cutting edge. I hope can make an attempt to try this. There is nothing to lose for Yao, and if it doesn’t work out, then fine move on, but I think this doctor can get him back on the basketball court in a timely manner. She has treated Lance Armstrong and other athletes. I also use her and she had done wonders for me, and also treated my son who is a baseball player. I hope you are open to this. Thanks.

Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2009 8:04 PM
    To: 'fanear@rocketball.com'
    Subject: I have a doctor that can get Yao playing basketball again

I hope this finds Yao and the Rockets offices. But I have a doctor that I use and has also treated Lance Armstrong that can get Yao on the basketball court again doing activities very soon without surgery. I think with his contract extension coming up next year being important for his future and the teams finances, and also the team having success on the court that all options should be explored. Surgery can have risk and take longer to heal. This therapy keeps things in line with healing natural and my doctor has methods that will stimulate this healing. She has improved the quality of my life with my health problems and I feel confident as I know she had much success with Lance Armstrong and is one of the most high level doctors in her field. Especially with Yao not having any pain, she can get him ready to play ball. It would benefit the Rockets and Yao being able to play and his quality of life to deal with his problem. Please contact me and I will put the Rockets and her in touch with each other. Please let me know, and I hope you are willing to take this chance. I can give testimony and she has credibility with Lance Armstrong as well. Let me know.

15. logicx

logicx Member

Not very comforting, but thanks anyways.

I know what you're saying, but uh, we don't know what Tracy will look like when he comes back. We don't know if Yao can come back, and if he does come back, when? And if we do find out when, what will he be like when he gets back?

16. evan97

evan97 Member

please let the rockets go to pittsburgh

17. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

That's the problem buddy.

18. thacabbage

thacabbage Contributing Member

you guys are making this place absolutely unbearable.

19. logicx

logicx Member

You might've said it better than me.

20. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

The Rockets have a 30 year lease with the Toyota Center. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.