1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What's actually Jeremy Lin's trade value?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by meh, Mar 2, 2013.

1. manning

manning Member

yeah...2-2 on 3pt was great...but only 6 shots!
    i think Lin is trying to be a pass-first player instead of a scorer...but sometimes it's not an unselfish play , it's just the way too passive...gotta shoot more...

2. wincan459

wincan459 Member

Points per game: 2nd.

Points allowed: 29th.

There

3. Hard Rock

Hard Rock Member

i said "if DH12 wants to play here..." didn't i? :confused:

we have the cap room this summer, if DH12 wants to play for the Rockets then Kupchak won't have much leverage. they'd be lucky just to get Asik+Lin.

4. pcheung08

pcheung08 Member

If Rockets offer an extension, it doesn't mean that Lin has to sign it. There are other reasons that he MAY sign with other team.

Can Lakers do a S&T after the season since they are over the luxury tax? If they can and H12 does want to play here, may be Lin, Asik, Robinson or White plus a 1st round pick for D12 and Steve Blake?

5. pcheung08

pcheung08 Member

fixed

6. Parpar2j

Parpar2j Member

I'm Lin Fan too, but i wanna say Kobe hates Lin and MikeD is not a good Coach likes you think.

Mike Woodson is the answer for Lin he prepared to trade Kidd For Lin but there are a lot of Medias in New York that Lin doesn't want.

7. landryfans

landryfans Member

my impression is LIN shoots more at 4th quarter,

8. pcheung08

pcheung08 Member

link please?

9. Parpar2j

Parpar2j Member

now i can say Lin Loves Rockets, His Teammates. He tries to create the plays for his teammates. He is not ISO but if you want him to score, just tell him and you will see the game like he scored 38 pts against Spurs.

10. luckytxn

luckytxn Member

I will try one more time. Howard is a free agent after the year. We don't have to do a trade and give up anyone for for him. We can sign him for free. Can't do a trade now during the year as the trade deadline is over.

We can trade Lin for a bag of chips or nachos after the year is over

11. luckytxn

luckytxn Member

Well his Fanboys say he hates it here in Houston so I say get rid of the bum. We need a real man and not a mommas boy here. If he needs excuses for when he has a bad game then he is crap. Prefer professionals that have a bad game to just dust themselves off and go get them next time.

12. mikster

mikster Rookie

People need to realize there won't be Linsanity in Houston's current system. If it were to happen it won't happen anytime soon. I doubt it will ever happen with this system. We have Parson/harden taking most of the shots. PEOPLE different team different ROLE. During his Linsanity stretch he was shooting like 17-21 FGA per game...in Houston he does like 10 FGA season....do the math...even Harden couldn't pull a Hardensanity averaging 10 FGA. Its obvious NYC gave him the green light to do pretty much anything he wanted (shoot at will/pass/etc). I remember he had a game where he was like 1-8 or something like that first half and he wasn't even close to being benched. Hell if he went 1-8 in tonight's game during the first half u probably won't see him on the floor for the rest of the night. My point is stop bringing up Linsanity...it won't be fair unless he was still in NYC. Thinking about trading him already during mid season is r****ded. Especially when his stats are improving down the stretch.

13. New

??? I just rearranged the order of your post?

14. New

Lol. Your post speak enough about how you think. In your mind Lin fan=Asian = they like lin not because he plays good basketball. You call others racists?

And the playoff and which HEAT game are you talking about?

15. New

Corrected.

16. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

I encourage all LOFs to become Houston Rocket fans...but I guess that would defeat the point of being a Lin Only Fan. You see, Jeremy Lin cares more about his team winning than his individual statistics. If the Rockets succeed, Lin will succeed, and visa versa. Just don't bash the team or other players because your favorite player isn't putting up the numbers he had in New York. Don't bash the team or the coaches to make yourself feel better about Lin being what he is: a young player with a lot of upside, but still with significant holes in his game.

And while I don't think it's a coincidence that Lin has a lot of Asian fans, there's nothing wrong with that.

17. manning

manning Member

Do you know what I mean ?? :confused: it's nothing about that...he needs to keep playing aggressive throughout the whole game.

18. Jovial

Jovial Member

another Lin thread opened by the famous LOH...... why don't you just bumping that "jeremy is a joke"? Fed up with your trolling.

Lin won't go anywhere else until his 3 year contract expires. No sense to discuss it so early.

19. timyeung

timyeung Member

Jeremy Lin tonight:

25 min 8/14 fgm 1/4 3pm 4/5 ftm 9 asst 1 stl 2 to, 21 points

Please trade Lin back to the Knicks.

At least Knick Fans know how to treat Lin with Love~!

20. felixng2012

felixng2012 Member

Def Rting is a better metric. We are ranked 23rd by that metric.
    We allow 29th most points due to our ridiculous pace.