1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What would you do?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by BmwM3, Apr 15, 2010.

Tags:
  1. BmwM3

BmwM3 Contributing Member

A customer comes in and gets a service from your business. When she is done, she says she forgot her Credit card at a bar last night. She says she banks which Chase. Chase happens to be right across the street. She gets in her car, drives towards the bank, drives around the bank, and takes off. :rolleyes: Should have known she was going to do that, but sometimes you put faith in people and they prove you wrong.

I have her name, Facebook page, and Myspace page. Should I send her a friendly message? (I'm not showing her info, so don't ask )

This happened @ 1. So I'm giving her until 5 before I do anything. The price of her service was only $27 dollars so I'm not losing any sleep over this, but it's the principle.

What would you guys/girls do?

2. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

I would probably just send her a private message on Facebook telling her to either come back with the $27, or never step foot in your establishment again. Either that, or you can blackmail her into giving you $27 worth of sexual favors......you know, whichever is better for your overall happiness.

3. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

You should have asked her to leave her drivers license.

But you should post her name and Facebook page, and let Clutchfans netizens concur swift decisive action against this pillager of goods and/or services.

4. BmwM3

Hah, if I do that, she wins. (Talking about not stepping foot into my establishment, not sexual favors.)

I want to scare her into paying in a non -threatening way of course.

5. Mr. Brightside

"I'm pressin charges, I'm pressin charges"

Why didn't you call the police?

6. BmwM3

Isn't it against the law to hold her driver's license? If she gets pulled over by a cop, than I would be screwed. Wouldn't I?

7. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

couple options

A. Rape her

B. Send her a message hook up with her, hit it, take some money out her purse while she sleeps.

Was she hott? or at least decent looking?

on a serious side tho i would send her a message and tell to pay and if she dont then do whatever it is u have in mind in doing

whats your plan if she doesnt pay?

8. BmwM3

$27. Don't want to call the police over that. Hopefully she went to the bar to see if she found it and return. I'm putting this in God's hands.

9. BmwM3

I was planning on messaging her on Facebook to either pay up or be reported to my fake brother who works for the fake Police department. Scare tactics my work.

10. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ebqcbn0ieKU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ebqcbn0ieKU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

11. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

If you have her facebook/myspace you could contact her friends.

She could also have employment info posted. If you can call her job she'll pay up.

12. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

Scare tactics work on bishes

13. Mulder

Mulder Contributing Member

Send her a private message and ask her to respond to you before tomorrow at 12:00. Tell her if she does not, you will treat her the same as someone who wrote a hot check: Personal embarrassment and possible legal action will ensue.

If she does not get back to you by then, post her facebook info so we can jack her up and / or call the cops.

1 person likes this.
  14. Mr. Brightside

I would not rape her. That is bad advice. You can go to jail up to 5 years for rape.

1 person likes this.
  15. Royals Ego

Royals Ego Member

16. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

Add her as a friend. Go out to dinner with her. Buy an extremely expensive entree. After you're finished with dinner, tell her you need to use the little boys room and sneak out. Make her pay for the enormous bill.

17. mic

mic Contributing Member

Send her a message with a link to this thread.

18. BmwM3

This is what I will do. I'll give her until 5 before I send the message though to give her time if she really did go looking for her CC. (I'm too nice)

Reeko - Yeah I tried looking for job info but there wasn't any.

19. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

What would tony soprano or john gotti do?

20. s land balla

s land balla Contributing Member

How do you have her full name? Did she show you ID or something? What type of service did you provide?

Also, do you have her license plate number? Threaten to f up her car.