1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What would be Plan B (if Mike James will not sign with Rockets).

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by sherry02, Jul 7, 2006.

1. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

I think we should ban the name "James"

this is gettin redicoulus

20 threads about some stupid idiot, and he is pulling everyones nose, which he has the right to, but he just wants to put him self in that position, guy is looking for money and thats it

hopefully we can get all these damn topics into one....

2. pradaxpimp

pradaxpimp Contributing Member

They better gave him some of the best night's sex, rubbed his feet, held him to sleep and then serve him breakfast in bed for all the crap they've pulled.

3. pradaxpimp

pradaxpimp Contributing Member

ridiculous.

4. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

5. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

I'm willing to bet that CD has no contingency plan--good or bad.

6. Rocketswon

Rocketswon Member

Yeah its true this guy has us going crazy over him, if we get him Great cuz with Shane this should be a solid contender but if we dont big deal, he is not Wade or Nash heck I rather have Marbury or Francis back. Thing is if he goes to Dallas its gonna be our tuen to show him he should have picked us and we all know Dallas wont guard Yao cuz they couldnt guard Shack and Yao is now better than Shack so if he goes to Dallas great lets hope our guys get ready and kick some Mavs A@#.

7. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

MJ to Mavs = Harris being traded, but with whom and for whom(s)? (Or Stack?)

8. Storm Surge

Storm Surge Rookie

I don't think we have a shot at Harris, what would they want, Juwan?

lol

9. cmellon

cmellon Member

Reading all of this Mike James is god and saviour thing makes me think we'll trade anyone including TMac and Yao for MJ.

10. steddinotayto

Why would they trade their only pure point guard?

11. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

Exactly...Is he the best option now, yes, but he's not the best ever...He is not, I repeat, he is not the missing link...A healthy Yao and T-mac will prove this...

12. McGradySNKT

McGradySNKT Contributing Member

Thats the problem with this team now. You think Tmac and Yao are supposed to do everything and are significantly misjudging the contributions of good to great role players

No team wins without the right role players. No team. Remember game 7 Mac and Yao had about 60+ points, and the role players had a brain fart. Game over.

13. steddinotayto

Who has proclaimed him God and savior? Or did you come to that conclusion because there are people here that realize we need a LEGIT 3rd scorer and a player that has some fire in him? Because a team comprised of role players like Ryan Bowen, Chuck Hayes, Novak, Bogans, and LucasIII doesn't really strike fear into the upper echelon of the NBA.

14. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I heard a rumor that the Rockets were going to simply contract themselves if Mike James doesn't sign.

15. anitasri

anitasri Member

What a dumb and short sighted move to lose on Mike James- and as if that is not enough, he will be playing for the Mavericks!

This is penny wise and pound foolish. Not that James is an All star- but he would have fit in our budget and the team needs like no other player.

There is absolutely no excuse for this second round of disastrous decision making. Miracles do happen, dont they?

16. Storm Surge

Storm Surge Rookie

I'd be sooo pissed off if eh goes to Dallas, damn

17. dfwrox

dfwrox Contributing Member

I blame CD and co for the draft day trade. But what can they do if Mike James just prefer Dallas even with same money?

I am not sure he is a good fit fo Dallas either. Sure Harris is not experience enough last year. But this year around, what if Harris performs better than Mike James, are they going to eat their words and ask Mike James to sit?

18. dfwrox

dfwrox Contributing Member

Why can't bring back Wesley for one more year be the Plan B?

19. armyman495

armyman495 Member

HHAHAHA how the hell are u still a rookie youve been a member since 2002?

20. TMACFORMVP

TMACFORMVP Member

Maybe they are getting James so Stack can be traded to the Nuggets for Kenyon Martin. :confused: :eek: