1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What Was YOur Favorite Memory Of Tmac In A Rockets Jersey?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by astros148, Feb 18, 2009.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

TRACY WINEHOUSE!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IlRF43-xaYc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IlRF43-xaYc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. Throwed247

Throwed247 Member

The 13 points in 33 seconds, no doubt. Especially coming against an in-state rival. Too bad injuries have just plagued this guy for so long, because if he could have stayed healthy he could have been incredible. Sorry to say I think we've seen the last of that T-Mac though. It's happened to too many great players.

3. ArgentinaSlayer

His amazing playoff performances, especially in the Dallas series where he put everything on the line. Too bad the team wasn't good enough to get it done.

4. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

but a great play in an embarrassing playoffs series loss does?

13 in 35

5. Gummi Clutch

Gummi Clutch Contributing Member

Bradley Dunk then 13 points in 33 seconds.

6. apxn82

apxn82 Member

havent got T-mac favorite moment yet. It'll come the day they trade or get rid of his big fat behind.

7. Wakko67

Wakko67 Contributing Member

The 13 points against the spurs was awesome. The look on duncan's and bowen's faces.

Sucks that Sura went out in that dallass series.

8. leonking

leonking Rookie

Those when he did not have a adorable face

9. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Wow, that is funny.

10. apxn82

apxn82 Member

That's real nice Love! hahaha.....how it take for you to do that?

11. Texxx

Texxx Member

My favorite moment with Tmac will be the moment he no longer has any ties to this team. Worst Rocket ever.

12. Lady_Di

Lady_Di Contributing Member

Definitely the 13 points in 33 seconds! Best thing ever.

13. airbulllard

airbulllard Contributing Member

the playoff game winner against mavs when he shot it off the pick n roll with yao in dallas.

he made that scowl face and did that weird hand motion near his chin. that was my favorite. we used to do that hand motion all the time to mavs fans.

14. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

I dont think he is the worst rocket, I know worse players who had wear the rockets jersey!

I loved the 13 in 35
    The dunk over Bradley
    The game winner in Dallas.

15. RocketKobe24

RocketKobe24 Member

What he did in the playoffs vs the Jazz last year and 2 years ago. That was really the only time where he showed he was nothing like his Cousin Vince Carter and he showed he actually had a lot of heart and really wanted to win the series.

It's too bad injuries have plagued him really bad, If he was playing like he was in Orlando days, this team would be arguably the greatest defensive team of all-time.

16. RocketLegend34

LOL thats is wrong, but i'll have to say either the dunk over shawn bradley or the 13 points in 33 seconds thats how i feel about it

of rehab.[/QUOTE]

17. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Hmmm.. Pretty hard choices. There are alot of them too. I like everything he did in the playoffs for us. Every single game he played in the playoffs, he showed his true self. Yes we didnt get out of the first round but Tracy showed up every game when it really counted. I hope everything works out for the guy and its a shame to see his career dwindling like it is but I dont really feel to bad for him(hes made millions and millions of dollars). All in all im a human being and I am forgiving, I truly believe the guys knee is banged up to bad to play. Its obvious, he wouldnt miss a dunk just to prove a point, hes hurt. Get well and hopefully surgery works out for him. Sorry for getting off topic but the hating is ridiculous.

18. WillG

WillG Member

Probably the game where had like 47 and dirk had 51 in his first season

19. cjstukenholtz

cjstukenholtz Member

I feel that for him, the 13 in 33 seconds that enabled the Rockets to steal that one game from the Spurs. One in which the Rockets appeared to be hopelessly beaten--down by 10 with less than a minute to play.

Jack up threes is what T-Mac seems to like doing, and he only did what he seems to do best within those last 35 seconds of that game WHEN THE TEAM NEEDED HIM TO.

20. Shaud

Shaud Member

Game winner in the playoffs against Dallas. After that shot I thought that team was going to be something special, they showed swagger and confidence.

Boy was I wrong.