1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What was said between Rafer and TMac after the buzzer?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by EssTooKayTD, Apr 25, 2008.

1. yobod

yobod Member

It wasn't a dirty face....it was a grimace, like "***** YEAH!...." He was pumped up, man.

2. EGYPT

EGYPT Member

Rafer: I think I did good TMac, tell them not to trade me in the offseason
    TMac: I am worried about myself being traded and this sucker is asking me to help hm

3. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Guys there is no need to worry about T-mac and Scola. T-mac is actually pretty cool with scola, watching the phoenix game, they were smiling and talking to each other.

I think Scola made a really stupid mistake. That was it. If it was regular season, I doubt t-mac gives a crap. But for scola to miss the first and hit the second (when he is suppose to miss it so that the clock expires and they won't get to time out), I thought that was pretty stupid as well.

O well, Scola is learning. Next year RA will fully apply his system and philosphy into the rockets. Afterall, Scola has a harder time adjusting than Landry and the other rookies since he played in a similar but not same style of basketball in his home town.

4. ekim

ekim Member

I don't know how many games you watched but Tmac is constantly b****ing at Scola...

5. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

haha but after the kiss it made it seem like Landry was like, "Mothaf***er did you just kiss me?!!? :mad: "

6. ColomboLQ

ColomboLQ Member

Scola meant to miss his second free throw and he instead made it. It was bad luck; you can tell he wanted to miss it by his reaction after he made it.

7. BucMan55

BucMan55 Contributing Member

I remember one incident early in the season. I remember being upset last night. Cant recall much in between.

Those are the only ones that stuck out.

8. mister pc

mister pc Member

i also feel that Tmac should be more respectful toward Scola.

9. EssTooKayTD

EssTooKayTD Contributing Member

so let me get this right...

If Rafer gets in Mac's face, or Kobe gets in the face of his teammates, or Kobe...it's leadership, and you guys love it. TMac does it...he needs to take it easy.

I like Mac getting in his teammates' faces b/c I have also seen him cheer and give props to his teammates.

10. jgreen91

jgreen91 Member

yeah man, you have to understand that no matter what Tmac does, there are certain people on this board who just don't like him. And they have their agenda as to why, but we won't get into that.

11. john_l

john_l Contributing Member

Are you gonna kiss Landry or what? Brother needs a kiss!
    Go on, kiss him you fool.
    KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS!

12. badgerfan

badgerfan Member

What's this "you guys" stuff? I think Kobe's an ass when he pulls that crap too.

13. lunaticrocket

lunaticrocket Rookie

Yeah, Rox need to be careful with AK47, it is the second time he does this in two games. It is debatable if they were fouls or not. He is a good defender, but not that good that the Rox need to foul him on offensive plays at the end of games.

14. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Isn't it hilarious how that works? Rasheed Wallace and Ron Artest gets 15 techs in one season and they're crazy headcases. Kobe gets 15 techs and he's showing passion and his love for the game. :rolleyes: