1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What Tracy McGrady Needs Now ?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by pryuen, May 13, 2007.

1. Yao#1

Yao#1 Member

Huh?

This post probably makes the least sense of anything I have ever read. What does popular reality series have to do with Tmac? What does you making millions for others have to do with Tmac? And how does him being a choker, make me a sucker?

Besides if anyone is a sucker, wouldnt it be the person who makes millions of dollars for others, but not himself?

2. zong

zong Member

Need talk to VC more.

3. sun12

sun12 Member

So? The game was there for him to take it. Game 6, with game tied, two teams couldn't score for a couple of positions, T-mac just couldn't grab it.

4. doublehh03

doublehh03 Member

again, as big of a fan as i am of tmac, yes he did not play tmac playoff basketball. he was good, but not great.

but duncan is not great every night; same w/ wade last yr; same w/ shaq during his laker yrs...

yao was our biggest mismatch. we know tmac is inconsistent w/ his jumper and inconsistent overall this yr. yao should have stepped up ONE DAMN GAME and finish it. ppl keep blaming tmac for that game 6, where was yao? sure he might not be a superstar, but he has freaking okur/milsap guarding him.

5. Barkley

Barkley Member

DO you really think VC could be a Rocket? I don't think so...

6. Astockmarketgod

I have made my money buddy... when you get out of College maybe someday you will make yours...

get of Tmac's sack... he has skills, but thats it...

he is weak... and talks the talk...

I love how this whole board is letting this stiff off...

not like most guys like you were not crying for him

to be the first option, and saying all the plays should run through him...

I bet you were posting too... how Tmac was going to kill after he said "its all on me...."

if you cant see it...

then you need to go get some money and put it in the markets real soon...

you can never have too many suckers like you... to make money off of

7. orbb

orbb Contributing Member

bravo. you just described almost everybody on the planet. psychiatrist make auto mechanics look like choir boys.

back on topic, tmac really needs to work on his jumper or he'll have a hard time getting to the basket.
    oh, and stop telling everybody what on your mind...

8. rua2006

rua2006 Member

Strength inside, preferably someone who can score. There needs to be a bruising, vicious inside presence at PF. Bonzi, even though he's SF, would have worked well to add another scoring dynamic and provide pestering post defense.

9. zong

zong Member

I was joking, what do I really mean is that he sould talk to VC less.