1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What Tracy McGrady Needs Now ?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by pryuen, May 13, 2007.

1. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

I can tell you what he doesn't need, a crazy ass white girl in a hotel room in Colorado. I had a dream last night he pulled a Kobe, it scarred me ok!

2. Astockmarketgod

I just had to post here...

I think it comes down to the fact... that Tmac is defined by his accomplishments...

he is a type of person who is more afraid of losing what he has... then to take that risk to get something he dosent have...

he is more afraid to look like that he is trying… but then fail at it… rather to look like he is “just jogging around going through the motions” because if he wins it makes him look even better…

because with type of personality that Tmac has….he couldnt bear the embarrassment… that he tried but failed…

ever watch a final of a 100 meter race... they say the atheletes are so close in physical ability it becomes 10% physical and 90% mental...

that’s why tmac makes for a weak leader and and weak playoff player….

he is the type of guy I would love to be up against in the stock market or at a card table…

3. doublehh03

doublehh03 Member

u have too much times on your hands. u would fail your license to become a psychiatrist/psychologist if u try to be one.

4. Astockmarketgod

^ 18 years of making money off of guys like you... tells me so...

its to the point... I dont have to work anymore... but its too addictive and TOOO easy....

5. Astockmarketgod

6. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

he needs to stay away from that vitamin water ****

7. Yao#1

Yao#1 Member

Yes, you are some clown posting on this website, while he is a NBA all star, with a max contract, million dollar endorsement deals, and his own jet. What a weakling, I understand now why you made out so much better in life then he did.

8. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Tracy needs to be traded so we can acquire some depth.

9. Astockmarketgod

and why does he make so much just to entertain? I wonder how much those folks on the popular reality series make?

yes... he makes millions...... difference.. is in my heyday...I made millions for countless...others...

he takes it.... for being a choker....

but then I guess that makes you the sucker...

10. MayoRocket

MayoRocket Contributing Member

Thanks for being the latest armchair psychologist. We REALLY needed another one. :rolleyes:

11. Astockmarketgod

what you really need is to open your eyes... next year it will be 7

and ill make some more money betting against any team he is on :D

12. doublehh03

doublehh03 Member

it took KG how many tries?

i believe in tmac. he will advance and he WILL win a ring in his career. he's too damn good not to get one.

13. TheBornLoser

TheBornLoser Contributing Member

T-Mac just needs to get back to the basics.

Work hard.
    Take care of your teamates.
    Enjoy the game.

14. RareAir

RareAir Member

balls...
    and maybe someone who can knock down an open jumper :D

15. doublehh03

doublehh03 Member

will ppl criticize steve nash for choking the lead just now? jacking up dumb shots all over w/ that flip and r****ded 3pt shot w/ 10 secs left and not try to get another shot.

16. blathersby

blathersby Contributing Member

What McGrady needs now is love, sweet love. It's the only thing that there's just too little of.

17. slmonky

slmonky Member

GOOD POINT!

18. Barkley

Barkley Member

Yes good point. We need a guy who will carry us when for example Tracy or Yao will have a night off. We need a can who can step up and make a big shoot, who can post up and shoot 3s. I could be PG or SF. I shouldn't be a star. We have 2 stars and that guy just should be a "killer"

19. sun12

sun12 Member

The Rox is good enough to beat the Jazz.
    In both Game 6 and 7, Rox had chances to grab the lead in the late part of the 4th quarter. Both times, T-mac relied on his jumpers. He didn't realize how important it was to get the lead or increase the lead.

T-mac just needs to develop a killer instinct.

20. Yao#1

Yao#1 Member

People keep talking like Tmac is a horrible shooter. Its not like he cant hit jumpshots. Yes he shot terrible in the series, but he has a history of being a good shooter. Its not like he was Shaq and suddenly started shooting 18 footers rather then attack the rim.