1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What the....

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Glish21, Oct 26, 2006.

1. Glish21

Glish21 Member

http://www.mlive.com/news/bctimes/index.ssf?/base/news-8/116170304311310.xml&coll=4

Area man charged with bestiality
    Tuesday, October 24, 2006
    By TIM YOUNKMAN
    TIMES WRITER

A 44-year-old Saginaw man remains jailed today on charges of bestiality after he was seen engaged in sexual acts with a dead dog, Michigan State Police troopers said.

Ronald Kuch was arrested after police searched the area of Midland and Carter roads Friday for a man who ran away from a Bay County Animal Control officer. The entire incident was within view of a nearby day care center.

At his arraignment on Monday, Kuch demanded a preliminary examination in Bay County District Court. District Judge Craig Alston ordered him to remain jailed in lieu of $500,000 bond pending a hearing on the evidence Nov. 6.

Kuch is charged with crimes against nature and assaulting a law enforcement officer.

Troopers said a woman from the day care center called for animal control because there was a dead dog near the property that had been hit by a car several days earlier.

Before officers could arrive, the man showed up and began engaging in sexual acts with the dog, police said. The animal control officer also reported seeing Kuch involved in the sex act and as he approached him, Kuch shoved him away and ran off.

State troopers searched the area and found the man hiding in the attic of a nearby house.

Officers determined that the house belonged to the man's girlfriend and later learned that the dog, a black Labrador retriever, also belonged to the girlfriend. The dog had been dead for four or five days.

The official charge of crimes against nature carries a maximum penalty of 15 years in prison. If the person is a repeat offender, the maximum is life in prison.

All I can say is wow

2. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

GOOD LORD, what a sicko!! Having sex with a dead dog??? I mean, who among us hasn't had sex with a live dog (in front of a day care center) after a few too many, but a DEAD dog? Come on!!

What is the world coming to? :(

3. Saint Louis

Saint Louis Member

I wonder how the girl friend feels about him cheating on her with their dead dog?

4. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

:eek: It isn't often that I hear something so depraved, it's actually new to me. I'm tempted to say humanity just hit a new low.

I feel so sorry for his girlfriend.

5. univac hal

univac hal Contributing Member

He should have just gone for the zoonecropaedophilia Triple Crown by shagging a dead puppy..

6. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

I wonder how the dog really died.

7. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

Jim Rome often refers to an incident where a couple from Nebraska had sex on top of a dead dog.

8. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

I know I'm going to get jumped on for this, but 15 years in prison for boning a DEAD dog? Isn't that a little harsh? He wasn't abusing a live animal... Sounds more like the guy needs some serious pychiatric treatment.

Come on, the dog was hit by a car and more than likely wasn't in a particularly, uh attractive(?!) state. The guy is obviously a total nutcase.

9. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

This thread is worthless without pictures.

WAIT! WHAT AM I SAYING??????????

;)

10. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

Just wait another day. Someone will always do something to top what we think is the worst thing ever.

11. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

once you go beast, you never go back.

12. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

13. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

I'm sorry, but this part makes me laugh. I can just see this crazy b*stard sitting by a police scanner and yelling "jackpot" when he hears that dispatch call. :eek:

14. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I don't think so. The last time I felt like that was when I heard about the guy who had a back-alley doctor amputate his healthy leg to fulfill some sex fetish of his. And, that was a decade ago. I can't decide which one is crazier, now that I think of it.

AntiSonic, you're right: the guy needs some serious psychiatric help. It might be 15 years to life of psychiatric help that he needs.

15. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

Dudes mom should have taught him better. This guy learned his lesson early on.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kjNfbcB3OrE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kjNfbcB3OrE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

16. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

Yeah...jeesh...I'm sure the guy was just helping the dog over the fence. :D

17. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

uh...something I didn't need to read...

18. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

"Sorry officer, I thought the dog was alive when I was ****ing it."

19. BenignDMD

BenignDMD Contributing Member

Some people are truly whackjobs. After jailing all of these morons and thus preventing them from reproducing, lets hope that natural selection works its magic.

20. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Upon apprehension of the suspect, the suspect was overheard telling the police, "The b**** set me up!!!"