1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What the rockets have left

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by justtxyank, Jul 1, 2019.

1. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Wrong...

2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

- Long, lengthy defenders

- Shooters

The Rockets were always short on shooters, with only Ego as their main shooter.

Harden has taken tons of long range bombs which didn't mitigate the dependencies on him.

3. DaBeard

DaBeard Member

Damn the Rockets even broke @The Cat whose usually a level headed and optimistic fan

joshuaao, BigM, ilias and 2 others like this.
  4. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

too many newbs on this thread, nobody except 99ers understand you

and understand how the salary cap works

RKREBORN likes this.
  5. cmlmel77

cmlmel77 Up all Night Watching Houston Sports

I've never seen anyone whose primary source of self-worth is that they starting spending time posting anonymously on a message board 20 years ago.

6. tc0330

tc0330 Member

i mean if we can get arguably one of the best centers in the league for the vet minimum... i dont think you say no lol i think we just make it work lol

7. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

God this is depressing...so we basically will make no moves this offseason and pretty much run it back? What happened to Tad Brown's BS statement about this being a great offseason? Dude is clueless...it's like the Texans are running the Rockets now :confused: