1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What team do you use online?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rocketfanatic2, Mar 7, 2010.

1. Rocketfanatic2

Been playing NBA Live 10 alot lately and was just wondering what teams the majority of Rockets fans use? Are they the homers and play with the Rockets, or do they prefer the powerhouses like the Lakers and Cavs. Personally, I prefer to play with the Rockets almost all the time, but when I'm not, I use the Heat (Dwyane Wade :grin: ). Also, if you do use the Rockets, what team would you play with if your opponent picked Houston?

Alright, the question's out there, who do you play with?

2. rhino17

rhino17 Member

I have NBA 2k8 and still play it online

but I usually use the Rockets (easy to get buckets with Yao) or the Bobcats you have good finishers around the rim and a solid defense.

I hate people that just exclusively use Kobe or Lebton. I also hate people that only shoot 3s

3. ASidd_1990

ASidd_1990 Rookie

Denver Nuggets! Carmelo is pretty much unstoppable in that game.

I also replace Afllalo with JR Smith so I can jack up 3's all day.

4. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I use the Cleveland Cavaliers. Hop on the LeBron train!

5. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

Its fun to play with kobe.

6. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

fixed for ya :grin:

Play 2k and have to go with the Thunder or Portland. Thunder just has lots of great players that nobody knows about like the Rockets.

7. eMat

eMat Contributing Member

Oddly enough, I enjoy using teams other than the Rockets when playing video games (though I use the Rockets most of the time anyway) but I find it very hard to watch an NBA game if the Rockets aren't playing.

8. Htown's2kFinest

I have 2k10 and play exclusively with the Rockets online. But hey can you tell me what are players are rated on Live since I don't have it? Would like to see if they have the ratings better than 2k. Just tell me like what their overalls are if you can but the other ratings would be good too. Like Martin is rated a 77 overall (SMH) on 2k, AB is higher than him lol at 79, and Scola is like the 7th best rated player on the team! 2k ratings are ****ed up.

9. jeffvangundy

jeffvangundy Member

Rockets on NBA Live 09. Aaron Brooks outside shotmaking is straight Bull. Landry was unstoppable for me downlow. Stopped playing ever since the trade

10. Bojangles

Bojangles Contributing Member

I'm like David Beckham, I keep a mean shoe game.

11. Rocketfanatic2

I believe Brooks and Martin are 82 and 83 respectively, Scola 77, Battier 77 Hayes 74 Budinger 71 Hill 75 Jeffries 71 Armstrong 71 Lowry 78 Ariza 80 Conroy 59 .
    I think these are the correct ratings, some might be one off.

12. da_juice

da_juice Member

Depends, if Im playing against the PS3 or doing a dynasty, I use the rockets. If I'm online I usually use them too, except sometimes I can't use my ideal strategy with them(inside-outside/brooks driving in and passing to an open shooter). If I'm not them, I'm ethier the FIBA italian team, OKC, Clippers(surprisingly good and balanced since griffin isnt injured and if you have camby, they're really good), bobcats, or miami. My favourite part is doing dynasty and becoming daryl morey. (I ended up pulling off major trades and signings end ended up with a team consisting of Brandon Roy, Kevin Durant, and Yao)

13. RocketMadness

RocketMadness Member

On 2k10, I use the Blazers and I always use the crossover Brandon Roy has and I adjust the screen so I can do it better. On Live 10, I use the bulls.

14. Hmm

Hmm Member

when I used to play video games frequently... I always picked the Houston Rockets or the Houston Astros...