1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What Rocket would you want to have your back in a fight?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by johnnydeezy1, Sep 19, 2010.

1. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

When a 6'5 guard pushes u down and stands over you, nobody will consider you a monster.

2. Hayden_SFC

Hayden_SFC Member

:eek: Lee singles out a Yao post.
    Where does this deep dislike for the man come from?
    Hmmm?

3. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

ROFLMAO!!!!

4. 00rocketgirl

00rocketgirl Contributing Member

Chuck Hayes!!! He's so big. His body is just so wide.

I think there was one interview where someone asked him what actor would play him in a movie. He said he'd have to play himself because no one else has his body. (paraphrased)

Also in this interview, http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=191019&highlight=chuck+hayes+teeth he was asked about if he would consider boxing. He said he wouldn't be a good boxer because he'd take it too personally. That is exactly the characteristic you would want of a guy to have your back. Take for example this video. Me being the woman, chuck would be the guy in the yellow and black Adidas track suit, only bigger. I wouldn't even have to lift a finger.
    <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/U5kmZEyyB1g?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/U5kmZEyyB1g?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

5. Htown's2kFinest

that's what rocketgirl said

6. ASidd_1990

ASidd_1990 Rookie

He looks like he could slap a b****!

[​IMG]

7. Come_Again?!

Come_Again?! Member

Id take Scola. He took a elbow from Fisher and it seemed like it didn't even phase him also if anyone tries to hit him, he could just use his Scola scoop :grin:

8. DaGreatest

DaGreatest Member

easy, Chuck Hayes-Kyle Lowry-Luis Scola

9. DaGreatest

DaGreatest Member

man, Scola look like he got shot by a shotgun and hit the deck what are u talkin bout? some of it was a flop but it def affected him

1 person likes this.
  10. nolimitnp

nolimitnp Contributing Member

I'd take Mad Max on my side. Kevin Willis was a beast. Deke of course. I'd even say Yao. You're not going to hit him in the face and his legs are big as a small oak tree, he's not going down. But he's the least likely to fight too.

11. k-money

k-money Member

... for two summers and a season.

for current rockets id have to take lowry. for past i choose artest. for non rockets i choose zach randolph
    <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTLvZndlssw&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_detailpage&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTLvZndlssw&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_detailpage&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

12. danoman

danoman Contributing Member

LOL! :grin:

13. yaonow

yaonow Member

what if this happened to yao?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/P3QzX1ZadJM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P3QzX1ZadJM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

14. h0m3t0wnh3r0

h0m3t0wnh3r0 Member

definately hakeem olajuwon. he used to throw down if someone would just look at him wrong. not to mention his wing span/reach is redonkulous! my second pick would be barkley or vernon maxwell. they were scrappy and to this day barkley is the only one i've EVER seen manhandle shaq

15. trueroxfan

trueroxfan Member

clearly chase budinger

16. avexhype

avexhype Member

hakeem used to "throw is down"? uhm hes probably the epitome of a humble famous athlete how could u relate that to him?

and my pick is David Andersen

17. JLOBABYDADDY

JLOBABYDADDY Member

On second thought Scola would probably dodge the first punch, but fly (flop) backwards 5 feet and play dead.

18. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

You must be more familiar with Hakeem than Akeem.

19. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

*Clyde laugh* heh heh heh, you can always count on Luis Scola to be Luis Scola.

20. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

A lot of people are saying Kyle Lowry, but idk. When Scola got practically rolled over by Fisher, all Kyle Lowry did was point and stare.. What makes you think he'll have your back in a fight, if he didnt even have his own teammate's back???