1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What method do you use to remove your shirt?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Iron McFist, Aug 22, 2006.

Tags:
  1. Iron McFist

Iron McFist Member

I wish.

2. Yonkers

Yonkers Contributing Member

Other.
    I let a bunch of hot ladies unbutton them for me. Sometimes I'll have a different lady for when I put them on in the morning and when I take the off at night.

3. TeamUSA

TeamUSA Member

I use my rambo knife..

4. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

How about taking one arm under the front part of the shirt from a side, then up across to your opposite shoulder, then lifting your other arm up, you pull the shirt over your head? That's what I do. One arm, it's done.
    [​IMG]
    Abe Simpson? Is that you?

5. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

Most of the times I use theTwo-Handed Collar Tug way, and only a few times I use the armless wonder,

6. kaleidosky

kaleidosky Your Tweety Bird dance just cost us a run

i end up being arms crossed... but not exactly.

i first put my left elbow into the bottom-left of the shirt...enough to "catch" a bit of the shirt, but not enough to stretch it at all. Then i grab the lower-right of the shirt with my left hand and begin to pull up. My two arms cross, but my right hand often doesn't do much of anything exceptmaybe a little support.

7. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

Collar tug. Fast and simple.