1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What is your definition of "a lot" of sexual partners?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Lady_Di, Feb 6, 2008.

1. glad_ken

glad_ken Contributing Member

And the makers of Valtrex do too...

2. rhadamanthus

rhadamanthus Contributing Member

w****: get paid for sex.

Slut: the word is meaningless.

3. rodrick_98

rodrick_98 Contributing Member

a slut is -A woman, considered sexually promiscuous.

the question is, how many do they have to be with to be considered promiscuous?

as deckard said, it's probably due to guy's insecurities...

sometimes it's good to be insecure
    ;)

4. BrieflySpeaking

BrieflySpeaking Contributing Member

if im going to date a woman, i would like to know about her past, it has something to do with how she is, i currently have a g/f and i asked her that question...i just want to know..its the way i am and i believe it has something to do with how she is..like it or not.

5. Fatty FatBastard

Really? I'm lacking something? Hardly. Other than in high school, I've never cheated on a significant other when I was in a relationship, nor do I feel the need to jump into a new relationship for the sake of not being alone. I prefer to wait until I find a girl that has that "wow" factor before I get serious. Therefore, I'm happily single quite a bit.

As far as casual sex during those interims? It's two consenting adults. Why should I care what anyone else thinks?

And I've been tested, and I'm quite clean, thank you very much.

6. TheyCallmeExMan

u should have just cloned her instead...then ur my hero.

7. Lady_Di

Lady_Di Contributing Member

It just depends on the person on their definition of w****/slut.

I am just defending the women that have healthy appetites BUT there is always a line. I would think differently if a girlfriend had a sexual conquest every week. As long you practice safe sex, then the world is a better place.

It's not fair to women that they are considered a slut if they had a same number as guys.

I've seen that in this thread. If a girl had more than 10, oh shes a slut! If a guy had more than a 10, oh he's Dr. Troy!

Crap, this whole w****/slut definition is complicated!

8. Fatty FatBastard

Who knows? You know it when you see it. Attire, attitude, mannerisms, etc.

I'll tell you this: I'd much rather sleep with a classy woman who's had dozens of sexual partners and a healthy attitude towards sex rather than a ditzy bimbo who still has hangups about who can touch her poonanny.

9. TheyCallmeExMan

i think my cousin said that if ur a girl and u had sex with ten guys bfr ur married, ur pretty much a slut.

10. meggoleggo

meggoleggo Contributing Member

To me, a slut is someone who is careless and who isn't discreet about their sexual encounters. I can totally appreciate someone having a healthy sexual appetite, but you're right - there is a line.

As for me and my bf, we don't discuss numbers. We know that things happened in the past, but it's irrelevant.

11. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

Performance can be an indicator. My ex was not very good in bed even though she claimed she was very experienced. Kinda unimaginative she was.

...although she did let me in the backdoor. Come to think about it all my girlfriends let me in the backdoor. I guess it's kinda a prerequisite.

12. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I can't believe no one has jumped on this nonsense yet. Why does your gender even matter? Why is it acceptable for guys to have more sexual partners than women? Besides you being a sexist pig?

13. rodrick_98

rodrick_98 Contributing Member

cindy lauper sang about it. :eek:
    <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XH3vvXi8k8M&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XH3vvXi8k8M&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

in all actuality the number of guys a girl has been with should be the same as the be the same as the number of girls a guy has been with. if the two people in a relationship can't agree upon that, then it probably isn't going to work out.

edit: what i mean, is it shouldn't matter the number.

14. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

[​IMG]

"Well, let me educate you people. You take this number here, and then multiply by 200."

15. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

LOL.

God love ya, Fatty.

16. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

I figured that by the time I met my first boyfriend he'd have been around the block a few times. Turns out when I met someone, he was a virgin as well. I wouldn't have looked down on him if I had found out there were girls in his past, but it just turned out this way. We're very happy and very glad we "waited" for each other in a sense, it does seem special to us. I'd say, if you feel this way, wait until you find a girl that you could see yourself spending the rest of your life with. But the two of you shouldn't feel spiritually tortured because of an obligation to wait til marriage.

well i meant to post this in the other thread.

17. Fatty FatBastard

Whether you acknowledge it or not, it does matter quite a bit in high school and college, because reputations as such can be established. I'm assuming he's in that age category.

18. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

I've changed my mind. There is no number that is significantly a lot.

If you can name them, first and last name, all in order.. then there is never too many.

and Fatty I am glad you are getting tested at least.

19. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

Hear hear Uncle Fatty!

Can't stand the prude, dead lay, self image problem types.

I prefer the raunchy filthy types. If she uses polysyllables, that's icing on the cake.

20. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I understand that, but that doesn't make it right.

If an 18 year-old guy has sex with 10 girls, he's a stud. If an 18 year-old gal has sex with 10 guys, she's a slut. That makes zero sense and it's a stereotype advanced by sexist assholes.